Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

Fully expected just one v one Reigns and Orton but a Fatal 4 Way is actually pretty damn cool. Another title match with LA Knight involved is awesome.

Smackdown Producers:

- Kevin Owens vs. Santos Escobar: Shane Helms

- Lashley, Street Profits, AOP, Karrion Kross segment: Jason Jordan

- IYO SKY vs. Michin: Petey Williams

- Butch & Tyler Bate vs. Pretty Deadly: Shawn Daivari

- Randy Orton vs. AJ Styles vs. LA Knight: Michael Hayes

Dark Matches:

- Bayley vs. Chelsea Green: Jason Jordan

- Gable Steveson vs. Cedric Alexander: Nick Aldis

people are fantasy booking Cody beating Roman at Wrestlemania so much that they actually starting to believe that its what the company has in store.. yet Cody has NEVER said he has to beat Roman Reigns at Wrestlemania in order to finish his story.

He could finish it at any time, anywhere and it dont even gotta involve Roman. Only that title. But still.. expect shit storm if it does not go down the way that people have been fantasy booking it this whole time

people are fantasy booking Cody beating Roman at Wrestlemania so much that they actually starting to believe that its what the company has in store.. yet Cody has NEVER said he has to beat Roman Reigns at Wrestlemania in order to finish his story.

He could finish it at any time, anywhere and it dont even gotta involve Roman. Only that title. But still.. expect shit storm if it does not go down the way that people have been fantasy booking it this whole time
I think everybody knows its the right person and route to do. Somethings just makes sense to stay on course even if its predictable.

Well if it doesn't happen at WM...that shyt could backfire on WWE.

Folks are knee deep invested wit Cody, Roman, the title, and them possibly running it back. If that doesn't happen at WM40...I think fans will tune out and turn on Cody. That would be a waste.

Why build him up to be the biggest babyface on the roster...only to NOT have that WM moment? I'm surprised they've stuck wit him as a face for this long. Cuz you know a lot of these WWE fans are fickle af.

.....It has to be Roman and it has to be Mania
Because THATS the story WWE has told us
anyone who says differently is buggin

Yea, that is the story thats being told. So I will give you that it has to be Roman but do it really gotta go down at Mania?

Im starting to have second thoughts on him vs Rock in Australia cause that shit has mania written all over it.. its a huge match and the EC show comes on at 4 am in the damn morning. Once that was pointed out it made me question if they would do that match for that event.

Like everybody knew Adam Cole was going to be the devil and predictable as fuck but it was the best option and choice so they had to stay course.

Im all on board for him vs Roman at mania. Its just with the Rock in the mix for sure now im thinking they gonna run that shit at mania and not at EC... and if that does happen then they could still do Rock vs Roman night one and then Roman vs Cody night 2. People might be pissed with that decision as well tho with Roman getting both main events and it would leave yalls boy Phil assed out on main eventing against Rollins

Back