Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

- The WWE Tribute to the Troops edition of Smackdown in Providence, RI was the highest-grossing televised event in the market's history, per live events reports

- Randy Orton was listed for an in-ring promo on Smackdown, but that may have just been an error

- B-Fab is still internally listed with Ashante "Thee" Adonis

- There were no producers listed for Cody Rhodes and CM Punk promos.

- As if it wasn't obvious, Kevin Owens' injury is storyline.

- Unfortunately, we've confirmed that Charlotte Flair's injury is legit. She had to be helped to the back and appeared to be in pain.

Smackdown Producers

- Dragon Lee vs. Santos Escobar: Shane Helms

- Karrion Kross vs. Bobby Lashley: Jason Jordan

- Charlotte Flair vs. Asuka: Petey Williams

- Randy Orton & LA Knight vs. Bloodline: Michael Hayes

Dark Matches

- Cameron Grimes vs. Ashante "Thee" Adonis: Shawn Daivari

- Cody Rhodes vs. Dominik Mysterio: Jason Jordan

- Gunther vs. Chad Gable: Jason Jordan

Only thing i can say is i dont know how tf im suppsoed to feel sorry for Bayley lol she been a heelin bitch for a few years straight. She just getting her karma back. Go DMG CTRL 2.0!

Only thing i can say is i dont know how tf im suppsoed to feel sorry for Bayley lol she been a heelin bitch for a few years straight. She just getting her karma back. Go DMG CTRL 2.0!

It is hard to feel bad for her, now she trying hard to prove herself and just keep fucking up

i think the plan might of been for Charlotte to eventually pick her up once they turned on her but with Charlotte out idk whats gonna happen

I also saw that IF Sasha was coming back that the plan might be for her and Bayley to reform the Golden Rolemodels which would make a lot of sense but idk. Im interested to see where its going and cant wait for them to pull the trigger on bayley gettin kicked out

Angel Garza and Humberto Carrillo, who have been working WWE NXT for some time, are expected at tonight's Friday Night Smackdown taping in Green Bay, Wisconsin, PWInsider.com has learned.

We are told there had been some pitches for the team to get involved with the Santos Escobar vs. LWO feud.

Stay tuned.

BIG POTENTIAL SMACKDOWN SPOILER
by Mike Johnson @ 1:30 PM on 12/15/2023

AJ Styles is expected to return tonight at Friday Night Smackdown, PWInsider.com has learned.

Styles' cohorts in the O.C., Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson, returned to the ring several weeks ago for the company but have not yet returned to TV.

Styles had initially been planned for a return several weeks back but WWE decided to hold off on the return. This week, we are told, Styles will be back on the road for the company.

WWE is taping two episodes of Smackdown tonight.

b8aefd9ab6aafd284fd04ffca3afc6f6.gif

THE GOAT BYKE

Back