Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

I was watching some youtube doc on the beginning of AEW and it mentioned how either Cody or the Bucks were phasing him out of BTE slowly over time til he just wasnt seen with them at all
Yeah they werent close friends at all and it was always an ongoing story. They not buddy buddy but they are cordial. They had 2 different visions for AEW and there was a little tension. That was the main reason Cody bounced.

Im sure Cody is excited about working with Punk off that alone.

Yeah they werent close friends at all and it was always an ongoing story. They not buddy buddy but they are cordial. They had 2 different visions for AEW and there was a little tension. That was the main reason Cody bounced.

Im sure Cody is excited about working with Punk off that alone.
I didnt know he wasnt fuckin with them like that. He saluted them after winning the Rumble and everything lol

wwe-la-knight.gif

Jimmy might have to eat that RKO pin tonite...again. They might pack him up wit the rest of the ring gear and throw his azzz in the back of the trucks.

Lol at saying Rollins got a whiny voice. I been saying this for years. Even when he was throwing shots at Punk the past 2 yrs in interviews it just sounded like a kid whining.

I mean...Seth was the only one throwin a temper tantrum when Punk showed up at Survivor Series. Lol!

Back