Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

Lol at saying Rollins got a whiny voice. I been saying this for years. Even when he was throwing shots at Punk the past 2 yrs in interviews it just sounded like a kid whining.

Bayley deserves more. She’s done everything right and they can’t capitalize off it
...I feel bad for Bayley. I know what's it's like being left out. That's why...she needs to go SCORCHED EARTH ON DEM BITCHES when she turns on them.

Iyo still bae tho
Bayley really put over a bunch of chicks who NEVER would have gotten that rub without her....

The day she goes in on them the crowd gonna snap

Lmao yo they really playing into all this bad blood shit...

Owens being close w/ the Bucks and rumored to have not wanted punk back due to him falling out w/ them BUT as you can see.. they bout to make money w/ that shit

Im sure it'll be the same w/ Rollins. Its bout to make the Bucks and everybody else who wouldnt put they differences aside look real stupid

Lmao yo they really playing into all this bad blood shit...

Owens being close w/ the Bucks and rumored to have not wanted punk back due to him falling out w/ them BUT as you can see.. they bout to make money w/ that shit

Im sure it'll be the same w/ Rollins. Its bout to make the Bucks and everybody else who wouldnt put they differences aside look real stupid
Yeah Bucks fucked up not turning it into an angle.

Cody friends wit the Bucks too. But he smart enough know C.R.E.A.M.
Nah Cody no where near as close to the Bucks as it looked. They had differences from day 1 in AEW. Thats why it was easy for him to bounce too, they had different visions for AEW and why they never had creative together there.

Difference is KO and Bucks are legit close friends.

Cody no where near as close to the Bucks as it looked. They had differences from day 1 in AEW. Thats why it was easy for him to bounce.

Difference is KO and Bucks are legit close friends.
I was watching some youtube doc on the beginning of AEW and it mentioned how either Cody or the Bucks were phasing him out of BTE slowly over time til he just wasnt seen with them at all

Back