Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

WE Smackdown Producers

- Rey Mysterio & Santos Escobar vs. Damian Priest & Finn Balor: Michael Hayes

- Braun Strowman & Ricochet vs. Viking Raiders: Adam Pearce

- Liv Morgan & Raquel Rodriguez vs. Sonya Deville & Chelsea Green: TJ Wilson

- Xavier Woods vs. GUNTHER: Shawn Daivari

- Matt Riddle vs. Solo Sikoa: Jason Jordan.

Backstage news

- It goes without saying, but the spot where Braun Strowman heaved Ricochet did not go as planned.

- Jason Jordan ended up getting triple duty at the end of the show. He also produced Shinsuke Nakamura vs. LA Knight and Sheamus & Butch vs. Imperium dark matches.

- Liv Morgan & Raquel Rodriguez, nor Chelsea Green & Sonya Deville have a team name internally.

- Sheamus & Butch, Rey & Santos and Damian Priest & Finn Balor weren't referred to as their team names internally, but Imperium, Viking Raiders were.

- Smackdown in Columbus was the highest grossing Raw/SD in the market in company history.

- TJ Wilson produced the Natalya vs. B Fab match that went on before the show.

- B-Fab's only main roster singles matches have been with Natalya, and none on TV. She has worked the Royal Rumble, and also an MSG tag team match.

WE Smackdown Producers

- Rey Mysterio & Santos Escobar vs. Damian Priest & Finn Balor: Michael Hayes

- Braun Strowman & Ricochet vs. Viking Raiders: Adam Pearce

- Liv Morgan & Raquel Rodriguez vs. Sonya Deville & Chelsea Green: TJ Wilson

- Xavier Woods vs. GUNTHER: Shawn Daivari

- Matt Riddle vs. Solo Sikoa: Jason Jordan.

Backstage news

- It goes without saying, but the spot where Braun Strowman heaved Ricochet did not go as planned.

- Jason Jordan ended up getting triple duty at the end of the show. He also produced Shinsuke Nakamura vs. LA Knight and Sheamus & Butch vs. Imperium dark matches.

- Liv Morgan & Raquel Rodriguez, nor Chelsea Green & Sonya Deville have a team name internally.

- Sheamus & Butch, Rey & Santos and Damian Priest & Finn Balor weren't referred to as their team names internally, but Imperium, Viking Raiders were.

- Smackdown in Columbus was the highest grossing Raw/SD in the market in company history.

- TJ Wilson produced the Natalya vs. B Fab match that went on before the show.

- B-Fab's only main roster singles matches have been with Natalya, and none on TV. She has worked the Royal Rumble, and also an MSG tag team match.
B Fab needs to go back to NXT for more training.

I doubt the Uso's win the titles, it don't make sense to end their record long reign just to give them back a month later

B Fab needs to go back to NXT for more training.
Nope

she need like 6 months on LVL UP before she even on NXT tv weekly and if she dont improve down there then let her ass go.

I mean shes been training with Nattie too but they dont put her on tv for us to see if shes improved

Nope

she need like 6 months on LVL UP before she even on NXT tv weekly and if she dont improve down there then let her ass go.

I mean shes been training with Nattie too but they dont put her on tv for us to see if shes improved

Maybe they waiting.

I do got one question...

Xia.gif

...has anyone seen bae???

They better not...unless they adding another team to pick up those titles. No way Usos need it back by any means.

I get it and I agree..but each show is going to have its own main champ.,

Roman as WWE and Universal (undisputed)

Whoever wins the new WHC

Belair as RAW

Rhea as SD

Then you have the secondary titles; IC and US..one will be on SD and one on RAW

Now you have two tag titles, one for each show but both are held by one team. They gotta split them since there is no new title even in the rumor mill.

So there’s going to be something screwy here tonight, esp considering that KO/SZ won’t be going to NOC

I imagine they split it tonight..

I get it and I agree..but each show is going to have its own main champ.,

Roman as WWE and Universal (undisputed)

Whoever wins the new WHC

Belair as RAW

Rhea as SD

Then you have the secondary titles; IC and US..one will be on SD and one on RAW

Now you have two tag titles, one for each show but both are held by one team. They gotta split them since there is no new title even in the rumor mill.

So there’s going to be something screwy here tonight, esp considering that KO/SZ won’t be going to NOC

I imagine they split it tonight..

tag titles definitely getting split

idk how or if i see it happening tonight but KO and Sami will end up dropping 1 set

Back