Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

Im hoping a trade happens but to announce the 2 biggest stars first probabaly means they wont.
There might be a small possibility of a trade b/c I don't see the point in giving Cody the World Title. My guess is Seth vs Cody in the finals of tournament, Seth finally wins over Cody. Later on Cody is traded SmackDown. He challenges Roman for Undisputed WWE Title at SummerSlam and finally dethrones the tribal chief.

There might be a small possibility of a trade b/c I don't see the point in giving Cody the World Title. My guess is Seth vs Cody in the finals of tournament, Seth finally wins over Cody. Later on Cody is traded SmackDown. He challenges Roman for Undisputed WWE Title at SummerSlam and finally dethrones the tribal chief.
This is why when folks was saying chill they building Cody up more to finally take it at Summer Slam i was like yeah aigh... WWEs short attention span was going go another direction between then . This is why sometimes you just pull the trigger because its right but ayeee....well see.

Back