Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

Back before he turned heel I actually wanted to see him and Reigns clash.

With Backlash being a B ppv it could of been a nice 1 time match up just for the people of PR.

it wouldn't be too hard to set it up either, just have homie go over in either a battle royal, beat the clock or gauntlet match a few weeks before hand

only negative there would be the loss added to Judgement Days record like you said but fuck it.. since we already here just have Solo hit that mf with the spike while the ref distracted or something. That way his loss dont look too bad and it gives Solo more heat for always interfering.

the thing is this would just be a one time thing while they over in Puerto rico kinda like those matches in Saudi arabia. After that then its back to regular business

Lol this is a hot mess brodie I ain’t mad at you for effort tho

Lol this is a hot mess brodie I ain’t mad at you for effort tho

Come on man, my shit aint no worse than those Saudi matches!

this just me trying to book a way for the people of PR to see the Chief but.. i honestly feel like he aint gone be over there

shit will probably end with the Priest/Dom vs Rey/Bad bunny

Back before he turned heel I actually wanted to see him and Reigns clash.

With Backlash being a B ppv it could of been a nice 1 time match up just for the people of PR.

it wouldn't be too hard to set it up either, just have homie go over in either a battle royal, beat the clock or gauntlet match a few weeks before hand

only negative there would be the loss added to Judgement Days record like you said but fuck it.. since we already here just have Solo hit that mf with the spike while the ref distracted or something. That way his loss dont look too bad and it gives Solo more heat for always interfering.

the thing is this would just be a one time thing while they over in Puerto rico kinda like those matches in Saudi arabia. After that then its back to regular business

I think Damien will be too busy tied in this Dom vs BB storyline. Plus you got Lagado in the mix wit JD also.

Maybe I'm in the minority, but the world champions in any promotion should not wrestle much on non-ppv cards.

Also, imagine the motivation other talent would have to want to be the champion. You get the prestige associated with being a champion in keyfab, but also the perks of making your own schedule.

It's not that Roman has beat everyone, moreso that he's evolved his persona a lot and is a big draw/must-see tv. I always enjoy how he can go from a no chill mad king to an all forgiving and wise dude in the span of one show. He did that with Sami so many times lol.
I agree but Backlash is a PPV/PLE tho.

can’t have judgment day going through another round of massive Ls. We know Dom ain’t beating Bad Bunny. Finn might be shelved due to injury. And Roman would wash Priest.

Outside of Rhea they all lost at Mania which I thought would be a big JD show case cause I had Finn and Rey winning.
Finn injured...again? As soon as buddy starts cooking he gets injured.

For everyone who has been asking about tonight's Smackdown and Vince McMahon, here is the update you have been waiting for:

*Vince McMahon is not present at tonight's Smackdown taping in Portland, Oregon.

*We are told by multiple sources that McMahon reviewed tonight's creative plans remotely.

*We are told that there were minor changes made to the original script for tonight but nothing major.

*The hope among those who spoke with is that Monday was so under McMahon's thumb because he was physically present.

*The morale backstage currently at Smackdown is said to be better than it was Monday but there's also a "wait and see" attitude.

*The feeling among some we spoke to is that if McMahon remains away but presides over things remotely, they will be more in line with how the company's creative was running leading into Wrestlemania vs. the way it was this past Monday.

*There are also some who feel that the Internet reactions to all of this will make everything out to be 1000% worse than they actually are, so I wanted to note that for the record.

For everyone who has been asking about tonight's Smackdown and Vince McMahon, here is the update you have been waiting for:

*Vince McMahon is not present at tonight's Smackdown taping in Portland, Oregon.

*We are told by multiple sources that McMahon reviewed tonight's creative plans remotely.

*We are told that there were minor changes made to the original script for tonight but nothing major.

*The hope among those who spoke with is that Monday was so under McMahon's thumb because he was physically present.

*The morale backstage currently at Smackdown is said to be better than it was Monday but there's also a "wait and see" attitude.

*The feeling among some we spoke to is that if McMahon remains away but presides over things remotely, they will be more in line with how the company's creative was running leading into Wrestlemania vs. the way it was this past Monday.

*There are also some who feel that the Internet reactions to all of this will make everything out to be 1000% worse than they actually are, so I wanted to note that for the record.
2b79d7f64aee9283ceeb459102d773a7642e7e65.gif

Drew McIntyre is not at tonight's Smackdown taping, PWInsiderElite.com has confirmed

McIntyre was originally scheduled for today's taping and was also set to do a signing for WWE partner Crickett Wireless earlier today. He was replaced by GUNTHER. So, for some reason, he was pulled from tonight.

As we broke last week, McIntyre is in the last year of his current deal. He and WWE have not come anywhere close to terms on a new agreement, according to multiple sources.

Meanwhile, Charlotte Flair, who told WWE she was taking time off following Wrestlemania, has been spotted in Hawaii on vacation with her husband Andrade El Idolo.

Back