Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

I know the stage was used on smackdown for the HOF but they gotta try to have the stage on raw and smackdown permanently. It makes the entrance and presentation much better

Is this a good sign?

- Higher ups that we spoke to Thursday believed and hoped that Smackdown would return to the version of the show we saw since Triple H took over.

- There were very important people in the company

- as Wrestling Observer reported, Roman Reigns isn't set to wrestle at Backlash

- There have been no creative plans for Randy Orton that we've heard of.

- SPOILER NOTE: As of Thursday there was set to be a stretcher job on Smackdown.

- Creative notes were sent along a full 24 hours before Smackdown.

I fucks with Roman but yeah its time to peel 1 title off. I was against doing the slow peel off but id even take Roman just handing over the Raw title on some storyline shit.

Anybody who is a contender. He is the champ. This bullshit is getting over played now....

Bruh he's beaten EVERYONE on the roster. Lol! Let him simmer.

Cuz if that Cody vs Brock gonna be at PR...it's gonna be the main event, and the biggest match on that card. So it's no point throwing some random contender to face Roman. Especially when we all know it won't mean anything.

Cuz if that Cody vs Brock gonna be at PR...it's gonna be the main event, and the biggest match on that card. So it's no point throwing some random contender to face Roman. Especially when we all know it won't mean anything.
Its a big show in a new spot they havent been to in a long time. He is the champ and the face, just seem stupid to not incorporate him in some fashion. I could understand if it was a typical "mobile alabama" Backlash.

Either way hopefully they get the title(s) off him by Summer Slam. Huge fan of Chief Roman but its time to get the transition going and send him home to "simmer".

He hasn't, since he beat Cody then Seth is the next man up considering Roman has never beat him

You always need your champion, those two not higher than Roman
Ill never understand why this logic is not understandable. I get we fans of Roman but come on. Lol we all bitched when Brock did the same but now its some how different.

The whole "he beat everybody thats why" sounds even worse booking wise.

Of course they're not higher than Roman, there's no such thing.

But they are getting Bad Bunny in a match. In Puerto Rico. They can sell out any arena in the entire country with him as the headliner.
Hopefully Roman still showsnup to kick a promo or push something forward just because its a special event infront of fans who dont get that experience rarely ever.

Ill never understand why this logic is not understandable. I get we fans of Roman but come on. Lol we all bitched when Brock did the same but now its some how different.

The whole "he beat everybody thats why" sounds even worse booking wise.
Eh. Its not really the same. When Brock was off the show they would just ignore him and the titles completely. Persona non grata.

That's not the case with Roman at all, rather there or not everything still revolves around him and the titles.

You get to the point thats he gotten and you can't expect him to be on every show. They don't have opponents for him like that every month, we at a point where you gotta build these encounters up. And it's clearly working. Summerslam with Brock, Drew, Wargames, KO, Sami, Cody --- so where's the problem when every time he does step in the ring it's an event?

Eh. Its not really the same. When Brock was off the show they would just ignore him and the titles completely. Persona non grata.

That's not the case with Roman at all, rather there or not everything still revolves around him and the titles.

You get to the point thats he gotten and you can't expect him to be on every show. They don't have opponents for him like that every month, we at a point where you gotta build these encounters up. And it's clearly working. Summerslam with Brock, Drew, Wargames, KO, Sami, Cody --- so where's the problem when every time he does step in the ring it's an event?
Not going lie I was looking forward to Roman being at that PR special event. Just feels lazy he is not. Because even if he doesn't have a match he can still come out for something there.

Either way I hope they fix the title situation in the next 3 months. Ive always been so against WWE having 2 main event champs but fuck it ill take it. Lol

Back