Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

Pastor Taker’s speech was great. it’s rare to find someone as universally loved and respected by the fans as he is

lol at “never say never”. dude just can’t stay away
as soon as Michelle wants something super expensive sugar daddy Taker will do a Saudi show to make her happy.

Bro where do you get your takes from? Lol I need a bag of some of that Cherry Runts too.

Aye bruh coming off like he got personal vendettas wit these wrestlers. He got a hit list.

Can't wait to see who he got beef wit tonite. Speaking of beef...@Chi-Town how you feeling pleighboi?

Tonight is the night. Brock gonna pull this off? Or is he eatin that L and finally acknowledges the Tribal Chief?

Bro where do you get your takes from? Lol I need a bag of some of that Cherry Runts too.
McCool is 15 years younger than Taker..... she know what' she was doing tbh..... she seen Taher's nose was wide open & she capitalized to benefit her own career.... if i'm wrong please let me know.

Aye bruh coming off like he got personal vendettas wit these wrestlers. He got a hit list.

Can't wait to see who he got beef wit tonite. Speaking of beef...@Chi-Town how you feeling pleighboi?

Tonight is the night. Brock gonna pull this off? Or is he eatin that L and finally acknowledges the Tribal Chief?
lol@ he got a hit list...... i'm just stating my opinion.

Hate to break it to y’all but The Rock prepping for a Bodybuilding competition.

Now after the comp… but risk of injury is too high when that depleted.

Didn't Rock tear some muscles the last time he was active, he's not risking getting injured and delay his Hollywood gigs

Has anything OFFICIALLY been confirmed that Rock is even coming back for WM next year?

Or is this a case of folks wanting this to happen so bad...they tryin to speak it in existence?

👀 WALTER and 1 of the imperium guys rumored go be SD bound.. not sure why they not bringing the other one up but it only says him and Marcel Barthel (the one with hair) the bald one actual the better one too..

Has anything OFFICIALLY been confirmed that Rock is even coming back for WM next year?

Or is this a case of folks wanting this to happen so bad...they tryin to speak it in existence?
Been talks in WWE. Its not just a rumor. They tried to make it happen last year I believe but Rocks schedule didnt pan out to start setting up the build so they are banking on Rock to be at the HOLLYWOOD MANIA.

I mean if it does go down...it makes sense to do it in Hollywood. They got a full fuccin year tho. Smh.

I mean if it does go down...it makes sense to do it in Hollywood. They got a full fuccin year tho. Smh.
Rock has a whole year of movies to knock out. Roman dont need to keep the title that long or bring it up until Royal Rumble. This aint Cena vs Rock no need to plant seeds early plus they need to know for sure closer to then if he is 100% in or cant.

Yea

If they doing Rock vs Reigns then I'm thinking Reigns is gone have the title up until atleast the Rumble. Could see him losing it there then Rock coming out for a stare down or w/e to set it up

if Rock has a major movie lined up he ain't wrestling a full match @Mania 39...... he will get his H.O.F. ring though for sure.

👀 WALTER and 1 of the imperium guys rumored go be SD bound.. not sure why they not bringing the other one up but it only says him and Marcel Barthel (the one with hair) the bald one actual the better one too..
the wwe needs a solid foreign heel tag team..... doesn't make sense to split them up.

They should've been brought up together and kept as a faction.

I dunno why they keep breaking up these teams that are over. The main needs a fresh look. Stop breaking them up. Stop changing their names. If it ain't broke...don't fix it.

Back