Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

Bruh.mella went over on that run ... It wasn't even gimmicky....she was the first money in the bank winner who really made you give a fuck about her cashing in on the women's title whether you liked her or not..... It was a hot ass story... And people cared

I dont know bout SCSA levels but she was the most over…male or female at that time

And yeah VKM was def not ready for a woman NOT named Charlotte Flair to be the face of WWE
Thing is, he's really holding Charlotte back.....

Charlotte only gotta worry about Becky and Bianca.

It's really be 1/4 on who is going to be the most impressive female performer this weekend. Cuz it's only two solo matches.

I feel like Charlotte would work way harder if she knew Sasha, Naomi, Rhea, Shayna, and others had a solo match this weekend

Bruh.mella went over on that run ... It wasn't even gimmicky....she was the first money in the bank winner who really made you give a fuck about her cashing in on the women's title whether you liked her or not..... It was a hot ass story... And people cared

That was a great run. She was like the center of attention for the women's division at that time

Honestly it's low key Becky and Nia Jax fault....

They gave the women the main event for that survivor series..... But I don't think Vince expected it to slap that hard...

Nia breaking Becky nose, and Becky still going 100% with a bloody nose was an epic moment in wrestling history..... But I don't think Vince was ready....I think he got scared.

Dude really couldn't handle a female at stone cold level... Even though Becky was there. Crazy part is.... At least 5-6 of them chicks wasted in that mixed tag could have equal moments if let cook....

Shit.... We all watched and LOVED Carmella money in the bank run.... They put way more effort into these women before.... And they held it down... It really pisses me off they being reduced to this at the biggest show....

Shit better switch up when Bailey and auska come back.

I'm very disappointed in how the women's division is being handled and I'm not gonna get over it till it's fixed. They got way too much talent
Great take!!!

Back