Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

They need to fire whoever booked this shit 2 days b4 the actual title match.

Weren't they teasing Nikki and Doudrop as a team? Why not put Sasha n Naomi against them instead of the champs tonight

I was thinking the same shit. They been booking these women in ways that’s taking away from the fact we gonna see basically the same shit at WM.

To your other point I don’t remember the last time I seen Doudrop or ASH lol

I was thinking the same shit. They been booking these women in ways that’s taking away from the fact we gonna see basically the same shit at WM.

To your other point I don’t remember the last time I seen Doudrop or ASH lol

That's what I'm saying. The last time I saw either of them they were together mean mugging Zelina and Carmella

Lol theory doing whatever tf he wants cause he's Vince golden boy is great. He about to have a hell of a heel run

That's what I'm saying. The last time I saw either of them they were together mean mugging Zelina and Carmella
Bruh, like at one point, they was booking women feuds equal to the men's ones. They got away from the booking, but the talent is still epic. Put more work into the booking.

WWE has a deep enough women's roster where WrestleMania weekend can have the same amount of men's and women's matches, with the same level of intensity, quality, and crowd involvement.

They are actively choosing to snub the women this weekend, cuz they don't want Singles match to outshine the title matches.... So they crowded the tag title picture

Bruh, like at one point, they was booking women feuds equal to the men's ones. They got away from the booking, but the talent is still epic. Put more work into the booking.

WWE has a deep enough women's roster where WrestleMania weekend can have the same amount of men's and women's matches, with the same level of intensity, quality, and crowd involvement.

They are actively choosing to snub the women this weekend, cuz they don't want Singles match to outshine the title matches.... So they crowded the tag title picture

I don't even think its the title matches. They just don't want the women to outshine the men too much cause they definitely could put more women's matches on the card but they always leave it limited

They got enough women for a midcard title too but they refuse🤷🏾‍♂️

I don't even think its the title matches. They just don't want the women to outshine the men too much cause they definitely could put more women's matches on the card but they always leave it limited
They got enough women for a midcard title too but they refuse🤷🏾‍♂️
Honestly it's low key Becky and Nia Jax fault....

They gave the women the main event for that survivor series..... But I don't think Vince expected it to slap that hard...

Nia breaking Becky nose, and Becky still going 100% with a bloody nose was an epic moment in wrestling history..... But I don't think Vince was ready....I think he got scared.

Dude really couldn't handle a female at stone cold level... Even though Becky was there. Crazy part is.... At least 5-6 of them chicks wasted in that mixed tag could have equal moments if let cook....

Shit.... We all watched and LOVED Carmella money in the bank run.... They put way more effort into these women before.... And they held it down... It really pisses me off they being reduced to this at the biggest show....

Shit better switch up when Bailey and auska come back.

I'm very disappointed in how the women's division is being handled and I'm not gonna get over it till it's fixed. They got way too much talent

They gave the women the main event for that survivor series..... But I don't think Vince expected it to slap that hard...

Nia breaking Becky nose, and Becky still going 100% with a bloody nose was an epic moment in wrestling history..... But I don't think Vince was ready....I think he got scared.

Dude really couldn't handle a female at stone cold level... Even though Becky was there. Crazy part is.... At least 5-6 of them chicks wasted in that mixed tag could have equal moments if let cook....

Shit.... We all watched and LOVED Carmella money in the bank run.... They put way more effort into these women before.... And they held it down... It really pisses me off they being reduced to this at the biggest show....

I'm very disappointed in how the women's division is being handled and I'm not gonna get over it till it's fixed. They got way too much talent
I dont know bout SCSA levels but she was the most over…male or female at that time

And yeah VKM was def not ready for a woman NOT named Charlotte Flair to be the face of WWE

908EEE5A-E829-4FA8-9830-EC61738AAA6B.gif

Back