Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

Good episode last night. They rrally be having Roman punked out by Brock weekly. I kinda wish Roman character had some back bone to him but this how WWE does all the heels.

Do y'all think anyone can have a good title reign if they're just beating people who the company don't even waste time building up?

In his almost two year reign how many people can you say should have had title opportunities against Roman? You're title reign is only as good as the people you're defending against.

If Brock don't get it then there is no one that will beat Roman any time soon since they haven't built anyone else up.

If Roman wins...I can see WWE throwing a curve ball and having someone unexpected beat Roman right after WM.

If Brock don't get it then there is no one that will beat Roman any time soon since they haven't built anyone else up.

& im cool w/ that but I feel like they need to have somebody ready by Summerslam so they'll have to get to work right after mania

Do y'all think anyone can have a good title reign if they're just beating people who the company don't even waste time building up?

In his almost two year reign how many people can you say should have had title opportunities against Roman? You're title reign is only as good as the people you're defending against.

It don't take that long to build somebody up. All they gotta do is rack up a couple wins, maybe have them go over in a multi man contendership match and boom. You got your next challenger.

Who knows he may not even lose the title as a heel. Maybe he gets fucked over by Adam pierce and Sonya Deville and they help somebody like Theory (just throwing a name out there) beat Reigns.

That would be them investing in a new star but I already know people would bitch about it being theory even if he did win in a dirty way

JUST cause one of their favorites ain't take the title

Last edited:
I don't like Drew either but that's the way the company going I believe

See. Thats what I'm saying Drew is cool w/ me but u know good and damn well his reign is about to be boring as fk in comparison to Romans if they put the title on him. I would much rather see some shit unfold where Roman gets screwed after having both titles. Wouldn't even care if it meant he had to face turn as long as he kept the personality he gained going heel

Back