Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

We are told at least 3-4 Smackdown talents are slated to be at this Monday's Raw in Detroit, Michigan, most likely for dark matches.

We reported yesterday that Cody Rhodes was slated for tonight's Smackdown taping, also likely for a dark match. This morning, we were told that is no longer the plan and Rhodes is not expected for the taping.

Lacey Evans was spotted in Milwaukee last night with her family, so she is already in town for tonight's taping.

Rhonda Rousey is happy and coming down the aisle with hi 5s and smiling

Why?????

You know what I think will help Rhonda...going off script.

Just let her talk her shyt like she did during her UFC days. I think she'll be more comfortable that way

She needs to stop trying and just be herself.

My wife HATED her doing her ultimate fighter season.... She's a natural heel.... This Babyface shit ain't gonna work long....

Just put her with bazler and let them be the dominant forces they naturally are

She needs to stop trying and just be herself.

My wife HATED her doing her ultimate fighter season.... She's a natural heel.... This Babyface shit ain't gonna work long....

Just put her with bazler and let them be the dominant forces they naturally are

She KILLED this shyt. THAT is the Rhonda Rousey she needs to be. You can see she felt like she was in her element.

Which is why you not gonna see them turn heel anytime soon
Ever

They need the crowd to pop.

And a big new day win will always get the crowd to pop.

That was a midcard match with no stakes and the crowd is live now

If big E comes back..... That pop will be insane.
If they in my city when he clears... We in there.

Baltimore is such a cool city too.,.. Cuz believe it or not... Niggaz in bmore... We deep at them shows. Every time there's one... Timeline be FLOODED.

We treat that shit like a concert. Saw like 10+ people I knew at the last one I went to

Back