Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 6/28

I know the attitude and ruthless eras are held dearly by the wrestling fans but this era has been top tier.. by the time it reaches its end it will have def surpassed that era.

Bloodline would be so much better if solo weren’t the figurehead

That’s literally the only thing that’s god awful about them.

He the weakest one but but made to look like the boss

Foh

Bloodline would be so much better if solo weren’t the figurehead

That’s literally the only thing that’s god awful about them.

He the weakest one but but made to look like the boss

Foh
Made no sense to have him go on a massive losing streak if the end game was for him to be the leader at some point. He should’ve gotten an undefeated streak, esp considering he was Romans enforcer.

Him going undefeated would’ve been bigger for his WM spot and for this role. It would have much more significance being that he’s taking over as the only undefeated man in the BL as the rest lost their matches..

Imagine being undefeated, leading the new blood and then having to face Roman.. monster storyline.

They failed in that regard.

Made no sense to have him go on a massive losing streak if the end game was for him to be the leader at some point. He should’ve gotten an undefeated streak, esp considering he was Romans enforcer.

Him going undefeated would’ve been bigger for his WM spot and for this role. It would have much more significance being that he’s taking over as the only undefeated man in the BL as the rest lost their matches..

Imagine being undefeated, leading the new blood and then having to face Roman.. monster storyline.

They failed in that regard.
His angry face is worse than Ronda’s too.

Totally unbelievable.

My 3 year old gives me the same look when I turn Morphle off

Solos story is he was the clean up man for the Bloodline. He took Ls for them but he was still fucking niggas up in the process as the enforcer

the OG Bloodline falling a part had nothing to do with him and everything to do w/ Reigns and the USOs. He was just sitting back biding his time and trying to save them in certain situations

now that Reigns is out the picture and hes the tribal chiief the story is shaping up to be Jacob in Solos role but i think he'll end up proving to be a better enforcer than Solo ever was and thats what will eventually lead us down the road towards their split/feud

And lets not forget how Solo was laying niggas down whenever he first came in.

I think the story will go the same way with Jacob only they may have them bump heads way sooner cause he such a hothead and aint gone take too mmuch shit

Back