Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 6/28

The Universal Championship need new blood holding it. Title so trash since roman won it that Jey Uso, trash Goldberg, washed up Edge, mid card Cesaro and another washed guy in Rey Mysterio were top contenders for it.

Just read Vince vs Pat McAfree might be planned for Mania and Vince is starting the angle next week.

My god can only hope Vince chooses somebody to represent him.

Just read Vince vs Pat McAfree might be planned for Mania and Vince is starting the angle next week.

My god can only hope Vince chooses somebody to represent him.

Is this why he's gonna be on his podcast? Why do we need this match? LMAO at them droppin this shit outta the sky

Aint no way Vince old ass wrestling

Maybe he'll get his son Theory to fight for him

With the way that McAfee shit on Cody for coming back you would expect him to be his opponent for mania. It felt just like when he was planting the seeds for him vs AC thru his show

the main titles will be separated again by the end of the year
we’ve seen these title unification matches twice and wwe can’t commit to them

and since the heel always wins these, roman’s reign of terror will continue

stupendous…

Last edited:
btw the dialogue on last nights show was ridiculous

Pat deadass called michael cole the greatest in ring announcer in history. i could stop right there

ronda said she’ll be the first woman in half of quadrennial to tap out charlotte. so…two years? who tf talks like this?

Naomi: you’re looking at the next woman’s tag team champions!

backstage announcer: i’m not sure what Naomi means by that

bitch are you dumb?

Been racking my brain tryin to figure out who's the current women's tag title holders. Damn there forgot Zelina and Carmella are the champs.

Yeeaahh we g'on need them to relinquish them titles. They aint doing nothing wit them.

I mean her and Corey Graves are apparently part of some stupid ass reality show on the YouTube. Could it possibly be that????
And she is a annoying from the clips ive seen. She basically trying her best to be over sexual the entire time. She wanna suck Corey dick this and fuck Corey that. Lol fucking stupid.

Back