Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 6/28

If she wasn't currently over wit the crowd...then I can understand. Hell I wanted her to roll wit THB. But Bloodline would be cool also.

But right now...naw. She got the crowd behind her. And after the match she had wit Charlotte last Friday...she got put over even more. Now if that leads her closer to gettin that title...it depends.

It definitely won't be b4 WM.

Last edited:
It doesnt matter Naomi is Naomi. Heel or face no fucks given at all. Only interesting thing would her being with Bloodline and tbh Nia Jax was a better option as a the heavy soman female muscle.

Naomi is crazy athletic and can definitely put on an exciting match, but she lacks charisma imo
She has charisma but it's just not organic. She blatantly feeds for crowd involvement when she should let it organically build. Once that happens, it allows the crowd to cheer because they want to, not because she tells them to

The only way Naomi joins the blood line if it's an immediate heel turn for the title on a blatant interference from her husband....

All four of them have to hold belts for it to work....

The only way Naomi joins the blood line if it's an immediate heel turn for the title on a blatant interference from her husband....

All four of them have to hold belts for it to work....
I could see them sending Bianca and Montez over to get this over... maybe have Bianca winning the belt and somehow Naomi turns on her randomnly and wins the belt from her smh

Only way that could POSSIBLY happen...is if she gets screwed by Charlotte...Sonya...AND Rhonda.

But that won't work cuz that'll put her over even more

Whaaat Ricochet actually won this time
24ysm00.gif

Back