Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 6/28

2-6 in his last 8 matches before last night. They had a chance to make a new star at Clash of Champions. Now Jey Uso nothing but a glorified henchman.

They probably waitin until his brotha returns, then give them the tag titles. Bloodline dominance. Especially if they give Tamina another push for that women's title. That too can be a personal feud

They probably waitin until his brotha returns, then give them the tag titles. Bloodline dominance. Especially if they give Tamina another push for that women's title. That too can be a personal feud
I don't suspect there is a lot of people that want to see Tamina as the Women's champion. Also the Usos win the titles from the Profits and then what? Fifty-leven rematches with them because the tag team division is only about 3 teams? That does not sound interesting at all.

I don’t want tamina as champion at all lol. She moves too slow in ring and doesn’t show any personality

I think Jey gonna be a dual champ with the IC and the Tag with his brother and most likely Naomi will be the womens champ

Bloodline finna run 2021 till August at the earliest

2-6 in his last 8 matches before last night. They had a chance to make a new star at Clash of Champions. Now Jey Uso nothing but a glorified henchman.

i like calling him samoan virgil
but yeah, he was only gonna go so far feuding with his cousin who was fresh of a championship win

truth be told jey had no business taking the title of roman so i’m not tripping that he didn’t

i like calling him samoan virgil
but yeah, he was only gonna go so far feuding with his cousin who was fresh of a championship win

truth be told jey had no business taking the title of roman so i’m not tripping that he didn’t
He didn't have to win the title off of Roman to be a star. Just doing something better than what he's doing now which is basically being roman's flunkie

I don't suspect there is a lot of people that want to see Tamina as the Women's champion. Also the Usos win the titles from the Profits and then what? Fifty-leven rematches with them because the tag team division is only about 3 teams? That does not sound interesting at all.
Versus KO and Sami

Back