Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 7/5

Nah, teaming them together doesn't work

It works for them

Owens & Sami have a love/hate relationship

we've seen them beat the shit out of eachother and we've seen them team together as silly heels in the WWE.

The one thing we've yet to see is them team up as two serious faces

I'm always down for them linking up or feuding as long as they can come up with a creative story/reason behind it.

I really need to see KO lay Roman out, just one time. Give me something to care about this feud, make me think KO is a legit threat

I really need to see KO lay Roman out, just one time. Give me something to care about this feud, make me think KO is a legit threat

I mean he was on Reigns ass at TLC nh. He almost won that match and the cage match but Jey Uso got involved both times. So its not that he isnt a threat, its just that something has to be done about Jey Uso getting involved

I wont be surprised if we get some kind of stipulation in the rematch that says Jey is banned from ringside

f1ee853945bd2ec0eb3ea517e074a9c3.gif

if that aint no main eventer theme then i dont know what is..

That shit slick corny asf to me and doesn't even sound like a proper theme. Somebody get CFO back on the phone or Jim Johnston.

Shit screams a single from a Fast and Furious 20 soundtrack.

I fuck w/ it

that hook catchy as hell

already added to a playlist

that shit doesnt sound as clear on tv tho, you really cant make out any of those lyrics when hes making his entrance

Last edited:
Im ready to hear the Roman/Bloodline theme i know they just waiting on Jimmy to get back

I was thinking it would be dope if had Griselda or Smoke DZA to do it

they are huge wrestling fans

Im ready to hear the Roman/Bloodline theme i know they just waiting on Jimmy to get back

I was thinking it would be dope if had Griselda or Smoke DZA to do it

they are huge wrestling fans

You already know they bout to give them some hard shit.

Back