Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 6/28

Ok I see where they might be going wit this.

Rematch. Tag title at Money in the bank wit full teams fighting thru the corporate building to the top of the building. This time...Usos win

any chance someone gets thrown off the wwe’s corporate building at MITB?
i’m not advocating murder. just asking...

Well...we've seen them throw muthafuccas off a bridge...a 16ft cage...7 story stage...its only right to kick it up a notch and have someone get thrown off a building.

Ayo the hacker story they got going on over on SD is interesting af

I'm kinda excited to see who bout to get exposed next.

I saw that video package and seen tht i was all tag teams. From the Usos to New Day, Miz n Morrison, Bliss and Cross and it got me wondering.. what if they use this shit to expose somebody in the New Day eventually to do a split angle?

that would be nice.

Wouldn't be surprised if its Bliss getting exposed this time tho or Nikki

Ayo the hacker story they got going on over on SD is interesting af

I'm kinda excited to see who bout to get exposed next.

I saw that video package and seen tht i was all tag teams. From the Usos to New Day, Miz n Morrison, Bliss and Cross and it got me wondering.. what if they use this shit to expose somebody in the New Day eventually to do a split angle?

that would be nice.

Wouldn't be surprised if its Bliss getting exposed this time tho or Nikki
It should be to break up Sasha and Bayley. I doubt they break up New Day considering how much merch they sell. It would be interesting to see the Uso's feud, have it come out that Naomi having an affair with the other one

It should be to break up Sasha and Bayley. I doubt they break up New Day considering how much merch they sell. It would be interesting to see the Uso's feud, have it come out that Naomi having an affair with the other one

I could see that Uso shit happening if they were on RAW under Heyman thats right up his alley. Folks would be outraged tho.

I forgot all about Bayley and Sasha, I think they were in the clip too and it would make more sense if its them actually, that'd be a good way to kick off their feud

I could see that Uso shit happening if they were on RAW under Heyman thats right up his alley. Folks would be outraged tho.

I forgot all about Bayley and Sasha, I think they were in the clip too and it would make more sense if its them actually, that'd be a good way to kick off their feud
Who run smackdown, is it Bruce Pritchard

Another one

theres an account for whoever it is on twitter now too.

Ryan satin said he thinks its more than one person behind the hacks

never thought about that

Back