Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 6/28

Big Evil beat the shit outta Ric Flair too that was another feud I enjoyed. So much blood.

a lot of dope shit happened around 2001 even tho a lot of people were tapping out around that time

Seeing Rock and Hollywood Hogan stand face to face

Booker T and Austin brawling in the super market

Rhyno coming in and wrecking shit

Ric Flair being hired as a GM to Smackdown to compete with Vinces RAW

Big Evil Undertaker was one of the best heels of that time. He wasn't a heel that you wanted to cheer on, you actually wanted to see him get his ass kicked. Mf beat the hell out of Flair. Destroyed the Hardy Boyz and Lita.. he went after those who everybody liked at that time
I think alot of people were still around for this as it was still attached to the Attitude Era and WCW was still in business, people started tapping out around 2003. That's when ratings started dropping.

Braun Strowman vs Bray Wyatt is gonna be a horrible match.

Bray and Braun is the same as Charlotte and Shirai.

If Braun wins the Fiend is in the same grave as AJ Styles

If Bray wins...then why give Braun the belt in the first place?

If Charlotte wins, what's the point?

If Io wins, why'd you take the belt off of Rhea?

WWE creative ladies and gentlemen.

Braun Strowman vs Bray Wyatt is gonna be a horrible match.

Bray and Braun is the same as Charlotte and Shirai.

If Braun wins the Fiend is in the same grave as AJ Styles

If Bray wins...then why give Braun the belt in the first place?

If Charlotte wins, what's the point?

If Io wins, why'd you take the belt off of Rhea?

WWE creative ladies and gentlemen.

because wwe had to get the title off Goldberg since WM was his second match in 2020 and he’s only contracted for two matches per year

now they didn’t have to put the title on Goldberg to begin with, but that’s a different story

because wwe had to get the title off Goldberg since WM was his second match in 2020 and he’s only contracted for two matches per year

now they didn’t have to put the title on Goldberg to begin with, but that’s a different story
Go with Jeff Hardy then like it was rumored. WWE creative once again booking themselves into a corner

Go with Jeff Hardy then like it was rumored. WWE creative once again booking themselves into a corner

Why so you and other niggas can complain about them putting Jeff hardy over somebody younger?

+ FOH everytime they give Jeff the title he fuck up

Not to mention there would then be people complaining about them giving him the strap after he just came back from fucking up either that or they'd just claim it was done cause of AEW

Why so you and other niggas can complain about them putting Jeff hardy over somebody younger?

+ FOH everytime they give Jeff the title he fuck up
Jeff Hardy can actually put on a wrestling match and actually entertain unlike Braun Strowman. It also opens up more booking/creative opportunities.

Why do you defend garbage so much? This is bad booking. This is bad creative. This is literally a no-win situation and will probably end up in an "Eff" finish like a DQ.

All this does is reinforce my argument of them sacrificing bray for the Roman agenda two months ago.

Not to mention there would then be people complaining about them giving him the strap after he just came back from fucking up either that or they'd just claim it was done cause of AEW
That's wwe's fault for not building anyone up to be a credible title threat. It's called long-term booking.

Jeff Hardy can actually put on a wrestling match and actually entertain unlike Braun Strowman. It also opens up more booking/creative opportunities.

Why do you defend garbage so much? This is bad booking. This is bad creative. This is literally a no-win situation and will probably end up in an "Eff" finish like a DQ.

All this does is reinforce my argument of them sacrificing bray for the Roman agenda two months ago.

None of this shit was supposed to be happening bruh, none of it

I dont even think Bray was supposed to be in the title picture again

but who do you put against Braun that makes sense or that you can use without people bitching from the start?

Jeff is good in the ring but hes a fuck up and you know good and damn well if they give him an opportunity like that, that its just gonna lead to people shitting on it for the reasons i listed above

That's wwe's fault for not building anyone up to be a credible title threat. It's called long-term booking.

Everything changed

Roman was built up the whole year to get his title back from what it seems but he couldn't be used here

who knows what they had mapped out for once he got the title back

everything they're doing now is on the whim

Just call it what it is. Bad booking and bad creative. Jeff Hardy off 2 8 balls>>>> Yawn Strowman. I would call him the Big Show 2.0, but that would be disrespectful to the Big Show. If WWE actually cared to put on a good product this wouldn't even matter. But once again here we are with them booking themselves into a corner. If either of these two lose they're forever losers

Just call it what it is. Bad booking and bad creative. Jeff Hardy off 2 8 balls>>>> Yawn Strowman. I would call him the Big Show 2.0, but that would be disrespectful to the Big Show. If WWE actually cared to put on a good product this wouldn't even matter. But once again here we are with them booking themselves into a corner. If either of these two lose they're forever losers

Plain & simple...if Corona didn't happen...Braun would not be champion.

You said the same shit the last two times Bray lost/was booked bad

cut it out man

Back