Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 6/21

THATS IT! I thought she looked familiar. Hol'up....I gotta catch up then. Cuz I aint seen her do all that in the 1st two episodes of the new season. Love a woman that bites her lip like that and gives you that look.

Ok back to pro-wrasslin
She lettin ole boy from Gossip Girl get in them guts but shes good otherwise in my book

NWO>>>bloodline was all that was said. Everbody came with a deep dive of story lines, character development and a bunch of other stuff to only say NWO>>>bloodline in the end

BL story is more cohesive and consistent. Clear and defined shifts and transitions to new chapters in the story. Better character development.

This.

NWO was impactful...but all over the place. The damn whole roster was affiliated. Hell, I didn't even like the Wolfpack if we being honest.

But consistency and emotional investment, that goes to BL.

The point of Cody winning is to get the title away from anything involving this family and after one title opponent here we are again
Were they just supposed to bow out gracefully? If anything Cody asked for this beef when he didn't take his first L to Roman as a sign to mind his business.

Were they just supposed to bow out gracefully? If anything Cody asked for this beef when he didn't take his first L to Roman as a sign to mind his business.
Solo hadn't won a match since beating Cena, him and his cronies shouldn't be looking at anything involving the world title

Solo hadn't won a match since beating Cena, him and his cronies shouldn't be looking at anything involving the world title
He was handicapped by Roman's leadership. Solo was waiting for Roman's softness to lead to his demise; once The Rock showed up to challenge Roman, the storyline became about Roman defending his position as the head of the table. Heyman still isn't sure if Roman is actually the tribal chief anymore.

He was handicapped by Roman's leadership. Solo was waiting for Roman's softness to lead to his demise; once The Rock showed up to challenge Roman, the storyline became about Roman defending his position as the head of the table. Heyman still isn't sure if Roman is actually the tribal chief anymore.

And the plot thickens. Beautiful

This the kinda shyt that WWE been missing for years.

Feel like one of two things gonna happen at MSG

1. Reigns return and confrontation with Solo

2. Final Boss appearance that either alludes to…or reveals he is the one really in charge. High Chief Maivia

Smackdown at MSG Friday? If ever there was a time for Roman to come back…

Im feeling the same way

Too soon.

Fatu just got there. Gotta let him reek havoc along wit the rest of BL a lil bit longer. They're still solidifying Solo leading the crew. Imo...SS would be the ideal spot IF they wanna pull the trigger for Roman's return. Bigger PLE than MITB if we're comparing the two.

The only reason I could see them having Roman making a SD appearance at MSG, or at MITB...is b/c what Solo told Heyman last week. Remember he told Heyman Roman isn't coming back. I think a BL civil war won't come to a head until next year at War Games. So they can wait until SS for his return.

At least that what I think

Back