Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 6/21

LOL Vince Mcmahon brainwashing. WWE gets the most ridiculous pass because if it was any other show the pleas being copped would not exist. Ayo imagine Omar running from Marlo and his crew because they were "his biggest challenge yet."

Know why that wouldn't make sense? Because that's not how Omar was presented to us his entire run.

Aww did that make you feel better?
200.gif

step-brothers-yep.gif

LOL Vince Mcmahon brainwashing. WWE gets the most ridiculous pass because if it was any other show the pleas being copped would not exist. Ayo imagine Omar running from Marlo and his crew because they were "his biggest challenge yet."

Know why that wouldn't make sense? Because that's not how Omar was presented to us his entire run.
Omar did run from Marlos crew.

Jumped out of a fucking window in fact and spent the next episode in hiding as a result of his wounds.

Yea, I shoulda known that comparison woulda been too complicated.
giphy.gif
Oh. You think there's no equivalence to Omar assessing that he was outgunned after already being in 1 altercation and deciding to run away.

And Gunther assessing that he was outgunned after already being in 1 altercation and deciding to run away.

oh-that-was-different-injured.gif
ass.

Omar literally jumped out a window from Marlo crew

Omar literally jumped out a window from Marlo crew
Yea except you rewind and see that Omar was the one CHASING Marlo and his crew. He and dude walked into an ambush and Omar only jumped out of the window because it was a 3 on 1 disadvantage with no bullets left.

Now compare that to Gunther running away at the sight of Braun Strowman at every turn even though he's been built up and presented to us as some big bad tough guy.

See how one is smart and the other just makes no sense and makes someone look like a punk? No? Okay, let's do another one

Imagine after all y'all back and forth, challenging him to a scrap, videotaping you looking for him we see a video of you running and screaming for your life down the block while RD is chasing after you with nothing in his hands? Know why that wouldn't make sense? Because that's not how you have been presented to us your entire run.

This is simple mathematics. This ain't about heel or face because not all heels and faces are the same. This is about how someone's character has been booked, built, and presented to the viewing audience. If Gunther was presented as a chickens**t heel then cool. I have no problem with him doing the race. Except he was presented to us as a no nonsense, take no ish ahh kicker from the jump. Him running away like that goes against everything the character has shown us and made him look like a bish 🤷🏾‍♂️

I looked the shit up. It was on November 18th.

In the 2 months since Gunther has continued having fire matches and has defended the title multiple times successfully. Including tonight. Against Braun.

Stone Cold wept on TV going against Kurt Angle. Triple H ran away in a goddamn speedo from Scott Steiner. Roman Reigns ran away from Brock Lesnar before WrestleMania. None of that diminished those characters.

aww-oh-well.gif

This ninja still don't get it. This ladies and gentlemen, is why there are no larger than life characters in wrestling anymore.

Y’all too worried about Heel/face dynamics when I’m talking about the CHARACTER themself. Once again, this is why there are no larger than life characters in wrestling anymore

Nah. Closest thing to it and surprise surprise, best thing in wrestling…but even if I agreed with you that’s one out of how many wrestlers? Yea, exactly. Also why you post a gif of what millions of viewers have done to wrestling programming for the past decade+? 🤔

I looked the shit up. It was on November 18th.

In the 2 months since Gunther has continued having fire matches and has defended the title multiple times successfully. Including tonight. Against Braun.

Stone Cold wept on TV going against Kurt Angle. Triple H ran away in a goddamn speedo from Scott Steiner. Roman Reigns ran away from Brock Lesnar before WrestleMania. None of that diminished those characters.
Oh I forgot. Chickens**t heel, chickens**t heel, and the only time Roman “ran” from Lesnar as far as I remember, Lesnar was ramming forklifts into cars doors

fans like y’all are why the industry is dying now and y’all too ignorant to see it. I see why Vince stayed in power the more I interact with yall

Back