Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread- 6/28

Going dark the next 30 mins to let my phone charge for the main event ๐Ÿง

Oh look at that Gunther acknowledging Braun as his biggest challenge to date.. yet niggas wantws to act like it was out of the ordinary for him to dip when they went face to face.
That.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ Was .๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ Not .๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ His .๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ Character.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

That's what you don't get. He's never been presented or booked like that. Now you basically going along with them doing a complete 180 from badahh tough guy heel to now chickens**t heel. Gunther is a punk now.

A punk who won clean and retained his title again, because of something that happened months ago that literally ceased to matter as soon as it happened.

Anyways, I can't help but think about Cody is literally in the exact same situation Roman was in before his first Mania. I wonder if he will get any of the fan rejection that Roman got if he just parachutes into the Mania main event in the same manner.

That.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ Was .๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ Not .๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ His .๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ Character.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพto

That's what you don't get. He's never been presented or booked like that. Now you basically going along with them doing a completely 180 from badahh tough guy heel to now chickens**t heel. Gunther is a punk now.

He just told you that Braun Strowman was his biggest challenge to date, he acknowledged that hes never been in the ring with a guy of that size so we're just NOW seeing that side of his character.

Back