Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread- 6/28

He just told you that Braun Strowman was his biggest challenge to date, he acknowledged that hes never been in the ring with a guy of that size so we're just NOW seeing that side of his character.
SMH even if he was his biggest challenge that does not excuse RUNNING like he did from dude. You pretty much telling me that Gunther is a chickens**t heel now.

Except he's not. Not in presentation. Not in result.

You just have a compulsion and take trivial happenings to an extreme level. No more. No less.
How has he not been presented as a punk when he was RUNNING? I seent it. What are you...nvm. I forgot who I'm typing to.

pfft-silly-me-silly-me.gif

nigga spent his entire time in here, the entirety of the SD broadcast harping on the same thing. Braun-Gunta was the first match. Let that marinate

But if you sneeze in the AEW thread or speak any ill of Tony Khan his ass come running in defense. Y’all gotta just ignore this Nigga
Yikes the lies. I just correct misinformation is all. You say 2+2 =5. I say no, it equals 4 and then you get mad at me. My track record of being right and you being wrong tells the story. Get better and do better is all I ask*shrugs*

EDIT: Oh and, to learn how to read. I also ask that of y'all. Because... yikes

Back