Welcome To aBlackWeb

French Montana gets dragged for calling Black woman ‘Dusty Rusty Ass Hoe’ with nappy hair

So roasting someone means that you're hurt? interesting.
No if me and my brethren are having kicks and going back and forth then it is just roasting as you said but to react to what someone said about you on the net when you signed up to be judged good or bad is wrong. We see it as a sign of weekness in Trump and I see it as a sign in this case. I am saying he is weak I am saying his reaction on this sense was weak.

No if me and my brethren are having kicks and going back and forth then it is just roasting as you said but to react to what someone said about you on the net when you signed up to be judged good or bad is wrong. We see it as a sign of weekness in Trump and I see it as a sign in this case. I am saying he is weak I am saying his reaction on this sense was weak.

We'll have to agree to disagree.

Nigga could've been laid back with a bitch and seen the shit and was like "u see this shit baby? I'm bout to roast this ugly ass bitch, watch this". It is what it is.

Race and BNE gon no sign me for this but aye...

She came to a gun fight wit a knife and got totally sprayed.

Issa hit.

We'll have to agree to disagree.

Nigga could've been laid back with a bitch and seen the shit and was like "u see this shit baby? I'm bout to roast this ugly ass bitch, watch this". It is what it is.
True but I would have turned over and said you see this baby, laughed and went back to dealing with baby so to speak.

His clapping back itself is petty but it is fair game. It is that his clap back shows so much racial hate with the word nappy toward another black person and that is why he is getting dragged.

They caught feelings...

If I'm him, I'm like

Oh well....

I'm tired of fake ass apologies

l0O9xTtRBK2fhKGBy.gif

Also Twitter and Social Media with this Fake Outrage is becoming disgusting just like that goofy ass Pepsi commercial. If it wasn't for that Kendall Jenner cracka being in it nobody would care or even had paid attention

Also Twitter and Social Media with this Fake Outrage is becoming disgusting just like that goofy ass Pepsi commercial. If it wasn't for that Kendall Jenner cracka being in it nobody would care or even had paid attention

lies.
That commercial was horrible and ppls "outrage" was warranted.
could have been a Black man and ppl wouldve still been upset, if not more.
just because you arent upset doesnt mean others cant express their feelings and thoughts on the topic.

I thought you were working on being nice and pragmatic? :orly2:

youre still an asshole
:umf:

That's your white side talking. I forgive u.

lies.
That commercial was horrible and ppls "outrage" was warranted.
could have been a Black man and ppl wouldve still been upset, if not more.
just because you arent upset doesnt mean others cant express their feelings and thoughts on the topic.

I thought you were working on being nice and pragmatic? :orly2:

youre still an asshole
:umf:
That's your white side talking. I forgive u.
None of you were outraged you followed suit because some internet jackass made a meme...............period

Back