Welcome To aBlackWeb

French Montana gets dragged for calling Black woman ‘Dusty Rusty Ass Hoe’ with nappy hair

Im going off my experiences.

The same experiences I've had with Dominicans.

Saying not Black but Nigerian makes sense to me.

Saying Moroccan not African makes none.
How? They still part of the african diaspora, nationally yeah they nigerian but they still black

Like u stated, celebs are still human, people expect these celebs to get bashed online for years and for it to never effect them or make them want to respond like the rest of us, they're still human. It's silly to think they're any different from us and no longer have feelings or emotions.
I agree with you and like I said he was probably having a bad day and just was fed up with it all but he signed up for it. The garbage man can't complain about smelling like garbage.

Im going off my experiences.

The same experiences I've had with Dominicans.

Saying not Black but Nigerian makes sense to me.

Saying Moroccan not African makes none.
I hardly disagree with you my guh, but I halfway agree with this one.

I dont understand how Nigerians don't consider themselves black when there are also white Nigerians. Race, ethnicity, and nationality tends to confuse ppl. It even confuses me sometimes.

Now that Morrocan, but not African completely makes no sense to me.

How? They still part of the african diaspora, nationally yeah they nigerian but they still black

Black is more commonly conflated with African American so I get it.

now do I think its rooted in Anti-Blackness....yes

a lot of foreigners hate/dislike African Americans, even Africans (why? idk)

but I know some Africans that take pride in their nationality and dont want to be referred to as Black and thats just it.

Dang...yall typed 80 other post while I was typing my one lil crusty paragraph.:sadface:

I hardly disagree with you my guh, but I halfway agree with this one.

I dont understand how Nigerians don't consider themselves black when there are also white Nigerians. Race, ethnicity, and nationality tends to confuse ppl. It even confuses me sometimes.

Now that Morrocan, but not African completely makes no sense to me.

My roommate was Nigerian and didn't like to be called Black.

she later broke it down to me and stated that she viewed "Black" as African American, which she is not.

I mean we dont hear the term Black Africans here in the states.

I dont know any African that refers to themselves as "Black African"

we hear Black interchangeably used with African American in this country.

yes, at the end of the day its all ridiculous but I understand.

Yeah but he responded like he was hurt. He could have just said and who are you again or posted a gold record or something. He tried to be hurtful towards her and that is a sign of weakness as a man to me

So roasting someone means that you're hurt? interesting.

Lawd,, this bout to be a whole different thread.
African Americans vs Black Americans

Back