Welcome To aBlackWeb

French Montana gets dragged for calling Black woman ‘Dusty Rusty Ass Hoe’ with nappy hair

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy
French Montana, who by all means could be considered a horrible rapper who has a fondness for appropriation and dating culture-vulture white women, apparently spends time on Twitter searching for his name. Because how else would he come across this tweet:

Yesterday (April 5), French Montana issued a Twitter clapback that had more than a few people rolling their eyes in disappointment. And when we say “more than a few people,” we mean French has just become the latest celebrity candidate for being “canceled.”

The drama started when one Twitter user mocked the MC4 artist for believing he had a lot of fans. French responded to the Internet diss with a scathing diss that many would call problematic:

French began in his clapback. “With them nappy ass poetic justice braids take your cum drinking Dick banging ass somewhere and be humble

French has since offered up an apology on Twitter, but the damage was already done. While French’s diss may seem almost innocuous as far as Twitter wars are concerned, plenty of folks on the social media platform took the rapper’s using “nappy” as an insult against Black women. “A non Black man who loves Black culture, makes money off the culture and hates Black people. And he dates white women who wanna be Black,” wrote one Twitter user, accusing the rapper of exploiting Black culture for profit and dating women who do the same.

On the other end of the spectrum, several if not hundreds of Black men stepped forth to defend the rapper, explaining that he was only trying to defend himself.

The sad thing is that there are tons of black men defending the rapper, but don’t color me surprised or shocked. We all know those types. But I do wonder if he ever used those words as pillow talk with his ex Khloe Kardashian or current girlfriend, Azalea. Something tells me that’s a no.

hes Moroccan and I know plenty of Moroccans that are Anti-Black
...some will cuss you out for even calling them African.

I get what you're saying but I know american blacks that are anti black lol

He doesn't seem like a culture vulture type nigga, not a big fan of homie musically, but he always seemed like a genuine nigga.

I don't understand how you can become famous and then hate the price of fame. I understand that he is human but a man shouldn't engage in name calling someone who stated their opinion about you especially if you are Famous. It is part of the price. He could have just ignored her. But I guess that is the petty world we live in. I am not going to get into whether or not he is black/African or anything like that. The bottom line is he is a grown man and should have been above that

yea hes Moroccan and I know plenty of Moroccans that are Anti-Black
...some will cuss you out for even calling them African.
I've met a whole lotta Nigerian's who'll say they're "not black but Nigerian". I dont think his anti-black comments can be attributed to his Moroccanness

I've met a whole lotta Nigerian's who'll say they're "not black but Nigerian". I dont think his anti-black comments can be attributed to his Moroccanness

Im going off my experiences.

The same experiences I've had with Dominicans.

Saying not Black but Nigerian makes sense to me.

Saying Moroccan not African makes none.

Man hell no, if u send shots don't cry when a mf sends shots back, period. It was all jokes when she was the one talkin shit but once a nigga said some shit back the bitch wanna cry, foh.

Man hell no, if u send shots don't cry when a mf sends shots back, period. It was all jokes when she was the one talkin shit but once a nigga said some shit back the bitch wanna cry, foh.

but Goldie why are you searching for your name on twitter?

lmaoooo shawty didn't even @ him

nigga really was searching hard and attacked a woman for her opinion.

Im sure he scrolled thru more hellish opinions than that one

and tbh that nigga is irrelevant compared to other rappers in his lane.

But why would you send a shot back at someone who took the time to let you know she is just a fan by saying your name. And he killed an ant with a mallet. When you decide to become famous you are asking for people to talk about you. Maybe he was having a bad day and was like this one is going to get it but he needs to grow up. You won already by the fact she knows who you are.

Im going off my experiences.

The same experiences I've had with Dominicans.

Saying not Black but Nigerian makes sense to me.

Saying Moroccan not African makes none.
I'm not defending it, it doesn't make sense but I've never personally met a Moroccan who'll fight u 4 callin em African. Callin em black tho? yes, but even that is usually from the white Moroccans
220px-Princess_Lalla_Salma.jpg

like the current queen. those r usually the 1s who'll fight u for grouping em with other Africans. most Moroccan's I've met aint on that tip, altho there r defensive self haters everywhere.

but Goldie why are you searching for your name on twitter?

lmaoooo shawty didn't even @ him

nigga really was searching hard and attacked a woman for her opinion.

Im sure he scrolled thru more hellish opinions than that one

and tbh that nigga is irrelevant compared to other rappers in his lane.

That's cool and all, but the fact still remains, if u send shots , don't cry when a mf sends shots back.

But why would you send a shot back at someone who took the time to let you know she is just a fan by saying your name. And he killed an ant with a mallet. When you decide to become famous you are asking for people to talk about you. Maybe he was having a bad day and was like this one is going to get it but he needs to grow up. You won already by the fact she knows who you are.

Like u stated, celebs are still human, people expect these celebs to get bashed online for years and for it to never effect them or make them want to respond like the rest of us, they're still human. It's silly to think they're any different from us and no longer have feelings or emotions.

I'm not defending it, it doesn't make sense but I've never personally met a Moroccan who'll fight u 4 callin em African. Callin em black tho? yes, but even that is usually from the white Moroccans
220px-Princess_Lalla_Salma.jpg

like the current queen. those r usually the 1s who'll fight u for grouping em with other Africans. most Moroccan's I've met aint on that tip, altho there r defensive self haters everywhere.

Black is more commonly conflated with African American so I get it.

now do I think its rooted in Anti-Blackness....yes

a lot of foreigners hate/dislike African Americans, even Africans (why? idk)

but I know some Africans that take pride in their nationality and dont want to be referred to as Black and thats just it.

Back