Welcome To aBlackWeb

French Actress Catherine Deneuve Signs Letter Criticising #MeToo Movement

No, another country with experience travelling and dealing with other cultures and standards. I'm also not your or anyone else's nigga or nigger, nor would I want to be. I am a man of my worth and I wouldn't go calling any other black man or woman that given the roots of the term, so why throw it out there to continue a racist epithet created to degrade us because of white man's ignorance about African people that weren't all Nigerian or from Niger?
so your a cultured nigga?

No she wasnt you jackass. You out of context. She is talking mainly about the lady in the op saying the MeToo movement is a witch hunt. She thinks that white lady is on bullshit. She didnt say white women deserve to be abused or that it does not matter

And she was talking about how all these niggas agreed with this white lady that the MeToo movement is bullshit.
heres the thing tho....

us niggas are agreeing with this because how do you think a chick saying metoo abot a black man is going to turn out for that black man?

so if we are for the movement....that movement can and will be used agaisnt us.

think about it...we are the most accused men on the planet. we are always accused of some shit. we are mostly acussed by white women and the world will most likely take her side. so why would we support white women to blindly and carelessly blame anyone with no evidence or if something was harmless? so the woman who happens to speak up is white....we cant side with her?

as a black man...i know white women are the devil. but even a white chick can be right.

another thing i am curious about......
while all these chicks are screaming metoo where are the maternal instincts that should kick in since pedophilia is rampant in the same circles?

they dont care about the kids that were touched?

and another thing....

tghe black women should be side eyeing the metoo movement.

while they may have been assaulted too...white chicks dont care about you when it happened. they want you to care about them when it happens to them and now they are ok to be sisters in the struggle.

but when the power is divided.....lets see where black woman land.

gotta stop abandoning black men for people who dont care about you or just want exotic ass.
same with black men...stop smashing these white chicks. you playing russian roulette.

and another thing....

tghe black women should be side eyeing the metoo movement.

while they may have been assaulted too...white chicks dont care about you when it happened. they want you to care about them when it happens to them and now they are ok to be sisters in the struggle.

but when the power is divided.....lets see where black woman land.

gotta stop abandoning black men for people who dont care about you or just want exotic ass.
same with black men...stop smashing these white chicks. you playing russian roulette.
lol @ saying this as if a black woman didn't start the me too movement.

lol @ saying this as if a black woman didn't start the me too movement.
and thats why i said.....are we going to walk together or abandon black men once the white man opens the door for only 1 person to get in.

No she wasnt you jackass. You out of context. She is talking mainly about the lady in the op saying the MeToo movement is a witch hunt. She thinks that white lady is on bullshit. She didnt say white women deserve to be abused or that it does not matter

And she was talking about how all these niggas agreed with this white lady that the MeToo movement is bullshit.
She's not saying sexual abuse is not serious, but that flirting with someone on set is not grounds to be blackballed from the business. And she's right. Men being akward in approaching women should not be a crime, if anything they should be pitied for their failings rather than prosecuted in the court of public opinion rather than actual courts if they've commited an actual crime.

The #metoo thing went from "My boss wanted to watch him masturbate" to "Jeremy Piven was a dick to me after I wouldn't give him my number when I was an extra on the set of Entourage". One is seriously fucked up, the other guy is just a rich entitled douche being a rich entitled douche. There is a big different there and that should be understood and acknowledged, not put in the same category as making someone visit your hotel room, locking the door and making them watch or do things that are entirely inappropriate.

I can read just fine, thanks.

She's not saying sexual abuse is not serious, but that flirting with someone on set is not grounds to be blackballed from the business. And she's right. Men being akward in approaching women should not be a crime, if anything they should be pitied for their failings rather than prosecuted in the court of public opinion rather than actual courts if they've commited an actual crime.

The #metoo thing went from "My boss wanted to watch him masturbate" to "Jeremy Piven was a dick to me after I wouldn't give him my number when I was an extra on the set of Entourage". One is seriously fucked up, the other guy is just a rich entitled douche being a rich entitled douche. There is a big different there and that should be understood and acknowledged, not put in the same category as making someone visit your hotel room, locking the door and making them watch or do things that are entirely inappropriate.

I can read just fine, thanks.

If he a dick after not getting her numbee and he has power and if it abused even if something small its still in the same vein.

so your a cultured nigga?
What does that even mean?

Yeah, I travel around and enjoy different shit the world has to offer, I try be cool when I go to new places so as not to upset the locals and try learn about the people and places I deal with and visit. How are you trying to make out being a travelling man open to the world and new shit like its a bad thing? It's getting lifted.

Yeah, I travel around and enjoy different shit the world has to offer, I try be cool when I go to new places so as not to upset the locals and try learn about the people and places I deal with and visit. How are you trying to make out being a travelling man open to the world and new shit like its a bad thing? It's getting lifted.

Bruh relax i think he joking. I think he travels too

man you preaching to the choir saying this to me.

but you can cook

Back