Welcome To aBlackWeb

French Actress Catherine Deneuve Signs Letter Criticising #MeToo Movement

Ok chart guy...notice I said "employees"? Show us all some stats on how many women have made harassment complaints against their subordinates. It basically dsoesn't happen because men who are predators know who to go after. There is a power dynamic that can't be ignored especially if you want to talk about oversimplifying shit.

Your point would be well taken if there weren't men who were getting accused by women on the same level as them. The old chick wasn't talking about predators. She was specifically talking about dudes who are just shooting their shot. That why I said you're oversimplifying because you're trying to boil this whole thing down solely to women accusing men who have power over them and its bigger than that.

Was literally talking about this at work today...shit is got hijacked and turned into Salem...

Now regular men cant even speak to women and give compliments without having to stop and think “will this get me fired? Will this ruin my rep?” Shit is disgusting.

And like yall said l...its fucking it up for the real victims...as if victim blaming and shaming wasnt already a real issue...now...

All its gonna take is one man to sue the shit outta one of these women for fucking up thier business and reputation...

Was literally talking about this at work today...shit is got hijacked and turned into Salem...

Now regular men cant even speak to women and give compliments without having to stop and think “will this get me fired? Will this ruin my rep?”
Shit is disgusting.

And like yall said l...its fucking it up for the real victims...as if victim blaming and shaming wasnt already a real issue...now...

All its gonna take is one man to sue the shit outta one of these women for fucking up thier business and reputation...

That should already be second nature in the workplace regardless of the political climate.

Oh, it most certainly is. A LOT of this movement is driven by closeted misandry, and pure disdain for the male population.

It was evident in Natalie Portman's emphasis on Best Director nominees being "all male."

It was evident in the firing of several men in various industries just for ACCUSATIONS (Tavis Smiley, Rich Rodriguez), not full completed investigations, nor for their chance at due process.

It was evident in no one really sticking up for Terry Crew's story about how he was sexually harassed, and give that the attention it truly deserved.

It's been evident that no one has really consoled the male victims of Kevin Spacey's outright debauchery.

When it's women victims and male perps, that's par for the course, and it becomes simple and easy to say "men are pigs, and this needs to change." As soon as that dynamic changes however, you get to see just how "equal" this movement becomes.....which gets hypocritically silent.
Natalie Portman signed a petition saying Roman Polanski should be allowed to travel to American film festivals and they should be "safe spaces for artists without the threat of legal actions against them", like being a paedophile director gets you diplomatic immunity. She can shut her cunt mouth before she dares talk shit about industry sexism when she supports Polanski. Streep too. Also if you folks think Whoopi and Oprah didn't know about this shit, I got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you on the cheap. They knew, this is just their time to pivot publicly to benefit personally and professionally now there is a power vacuum they can use to their advantage to increase their own standing in the pecking order.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yall love agreeing with white women until they out here accsuing yall niggas of rape

el oh el

There was White womenz at the Golden Globes this weekend all on the #MeToo umbrella, in solidarity with victims of sexual assault and harassment

On the other side of the pond, there's White womenz who are saying everything isn't just black and white: there could be misinterpretations or even a witchunt...

Just different perspectives

There was White womenz at the Golden Globes this weekend all on the #MeToo umbrella, in solidarity with victims of sexual assault and harassment

On the other side of the pond, there's White womenz who are saying everything isn't just black and white: there could be misinterpretations or even a witchunt...

Just different perspectives

White women are full of shit majority of the time no matter the perspective, is what Im getting at

White women are full of shit majority of the time no matter the perspective, is what Im getting at
So you're advocating racism & sexism against women, specifically white women, for standing up in solidarity against all abused or molested women who are victims of males abusing their power and privilege?

And you think your argument has any worth? You are literally undermining a race and gender, the latter of which includes you, based on the view they shouldn't complain if they are abused because they have a lower melonin content and therefore shouldn't have equal rights, which was something I thought most black folk actually wanted and valued.

I feel like you thinking sensibly is a hard task for you. Because I have no idea why you're undermining other women who've been abused because they aren't black enough. If they were, then they'd probably be getting written off even more quickly as "uppity jumpoffs who don't understand the game" rather than sexual abuse victims.

Yall love agreeing with white women until they out here accsuing yall niggas of rape

el oh el

But you'll happily continue to support h&m because its cheap even tho they got a black child in the center of some racist ad campaign.

giphy (2).gif

lmaoooo EVERYTHING IS RACIST IN AMERICA GENIUS

you live in a racist capitalistic society

I don't live in America, I got there on business and I don't even like to these days because the TSA are pieces of shit. Stop assuming anything about anyone else, particularly in comparison to yourself. Yes, I live in a capitalist society where money affords luxury and opportunity, I'll concede that completely. However you're belief that what you think is universally true is wrong. That narcissistic solipsism and is no basis for a conversation if you think the world works according to your self serving delusions or personal perception. Also, seriously, stop typing like my 12 year old niece if you want to have an adult conversation, "laughing my ass off off off off" doesn't make any more sense than you're already failing to do. Also, you're throwing genius out there like it's an insult.... so I assume you take pride in being stupid and thinking having an education worth a fuck with relevant qualifications and accreditations is a bad thing?

You've fell into the trap they wanted for you to stay where you're at and you're acting like that's an accomplishment rather than a failure, to the degree you're trying to clap back at people with intelligence and education like being stupid and ignorant helps, like being compliant to a racist regime is a good thing. Really, though?

I'd feel bad for you if you hadn't try to insult me, but at least know I pity you for not trying to do better and just accepting things being fucked as if that's how it is and should be just because it's the way things have become. Things may not be great but they can be better.

I don't live in America, I got there on business and I don't even like to these days because the TSA are pieces of shit. Stop assuming anything about anyone else, particularly in comparison to yourself. Yes, I live in a capitalist society where money affords luxury and opportunity, I'll concede that completely. However you're belief that what you think is universally true is wrong. That narcissistic solipsism and is no basis for a conversation if you think the world works according to your self serving delusions or personal perception. Also, seriously, stop typing like my 12 year old niece if you want to have an adult conversation, "laughing my ass off off off off" doesn't make any more sense than you're already failing to do. Also, you're throwing genius out there like it's an insult.... so I assume you take pride in being stupid and thinking having an education worth a fuck with relevant qualifications and accreditations is a bad thing?

You've fell into the trap they wanted for you to stay where you're at and you're acting like that's an accomplishment rather than a failure, to the degree you're trying to clap back at people with intelligence and education like being stupid and ignorant helps, like being compliant to a racist regime is a good thing. Really, though?

I'd feel bad for you if you hadn't try to insult me, but at least know I pity you for not trying to do better and just accepting things being fucked as if that's how it is and should be just because it's the way things have become. Things may not be great but they can be better.

wtf are you even talking about I didnt even quote you

Back