Welcome To aBlackWeb

French Actress Catherine Deneuve Signs Letter Criticising #MeToo Movement

I don't live in America, I got there on business and I don't even like to these days because the TSA are pieces of shit. Stop assuming anything about anyone else, particularly in comparison to yourself. Yes, I live in a capitalist society where money affords luxury and opportunity, I'll concede that completely. However you're belief that what you think is universally true is wrong. That narcissistic solipsism and is no basis for a conversation if you think the world works according to your self serving delusions or personal perception. Also, seriously, stop typing like my 12 year old niece if you want to have an adult conversation, "laughing my ass off off off off" doesn't make any more sense than you're already failing to do. Also, you're throwing genius out there like it's an insult.... so I assume you take pride in being stupid and thinking having an education worth a fuck with relevant qualifications and accreditations is a bad thing?

You've fell into the trap they wanted for you to stay where you're at and you're acting like that's an accomplishment rather than a failure, to the degree you're trying to clap back at people with intelligence and education like being stupid and ignorant helps, like being compliant to a racist regime is a good thing. Really, though?

I'd feel bad for you if you hadn't try to insult me, but at least know I pity you for not trying to do better and just accepting things being fucked as if that's how it is and should be just because it's the way things have become. Things may not be great but they can be better.

I say “lmaooo” a lot because I really do be laughing my ass off reading these threads.

So you're advocating racism & sexism against women, specifically white women, for standing up in solidarity against all abused or molested women who are victims of males abusing their power and privilege?

And you think your argument has any worth? You are literally undermining a race and gender, the latter of which includes you, based on the view they shouldn't complain if they are abused because they have a lower melonin content and therefore shouldn't have equal rights, which was something I thought most black folk actually wanted and valued.

I feel like you thinking sensibly is a hard task for you. Because I have no idea why you're undermining other women who've been abused because they aren't black enough. If they were, then they'd probably be getting written off even more quickly as "uppity jumpoffs who don't understand the game" rather than sexual abuse victims.

What?

This is a discussion thread, it's not a two way Facebook/Skype dialogue box. I chipped in because you're assuming a lot about others based on your own perception and opinion, regardless of what may be true or factual. We're not your imaginary friends here to agree with you, this is a real discussion that's being attempted to be held here.

She's suggesting because white women have came out complaining about sexual abuse it shouldn't matter because they're white. I'm saying whatever colour the victim, sexual abuse by people in power is fucked up, regardless of the colour of the victim or perpetrator. To discount their suffering because they aren't black enough is as dumb as dismissing Terry Crews being groped because he's a buff black dude who should be able to slump any motherfucker trying to grope him... except when that person is a power player in Hollywood who could make his career disappear and has allegedly hired PIs to harass his family and kids following the allegations and legal action undertaken subsequent to those claims.

Whether male or female, black, white, Asian or other, this shit shouldn't be going down trying to make movies and TV shows, nobody should be suffering that much for their "art" these days.

some of these dudes really be mad that people are speaking out. things that make you go hmmm.

the women who back that logic are trash.
I am glad people are speaking out. I'm sad people are trying to discredit them, especially the ones that are taking criminal proceedings against their alleged abusers. I am dubious about people shaming folks on Twitter then not going to the police or a lawyer but I understand all victims process shit differently and maybe some don't want to get dragged through the court process and revisit a traumatic experience personally.

I don't live in America, I got there on business and I don't even like to these days because the TSA are pieces of shit. Stop assuming anything about anyone else, particularly in comparison to yourself. Yes, I live in a capitalist society where money affords luxury and opportunity, I'll concede that completely. However you're belief that what you think is universally true is wrong. That narcissistic solipsism and is no basis for a conversation if you think the world works according to your self serving delusions or personal perception. Also, seriously, stop typing like my 12 year old niece if you want to have an adult conversation, "laughing my ass off off off off" doesn't make any more sense than you're already failing to do. Also, you're throwing genius out there like it's an insult.... so I assume you take pride in being stupid and thinking having an education worth a fuck with relevant qualifications and accreditations is a bad thing?

You've fell into the trap they wanted for you to stay where you're at and you're acting like that's an accomplishment rather than a failure, to the degree you're trying to clap back at people with intelligence and education like being stupid and ignorant helps, like being compliant to a racist regime is a good thing. Really, though?

I'd feel bad for you if you hadn't try to insult me, but at least know I pity you for not trying to do better and just accepting things being fucked as if that's how it is and should be just because it's the way things have become. Things may not be great but they can be better.

Nigga you all off. Way off. Alternate universe.

Nigga you all off. Way off. Alternate universe.
No, another country with experience travelling and dealing with other cultures and standards. I'm also not your or anyone else's nigga or nigger, nor would I want to be. I am a man of my worth and I wouldn't go calling any other black man or woman that given the roots of the term, so why throw it out there to continue a racist epithet created to degrade us because of white man's ignorance about African people that weren't all Nigerian or from Niger?

She's suggesting because white women have came out complaining about sexual abuse it shouldn't matter because they're white. I'm saying whatever colour the victim, sexual abuse by people in power is fucked up, regardless of the colour of the victim or perpetrator. To discount their suffering because they aren't black enough is as dumb as dismissing Terry Crews being groped because he's a buff black dude who should be able to slump any motherfucker trying to grope him... except when that person is a power player in Hollywood who could make his career disappear and has allegedly hired PIs to harass his family and kids following the allegations and legal action undertaken subsequent to those claims.

Whether male or female, black, white, Asian or other, this shit shouldn't be going down trying to make movies and TV shows, nobody should be suffering that much for their "art" these days.

No she wasnt you jackass. You out of context. She is talking mainly about the lady in the op saying the MeToo movement is a witch hunt. She thinks that white lady is on bullshit. She didnt say white women deserve to be abused or that it does not matter

And she was talking about how all these niggas agreed with this white lady that the MeToo movement is bullshit.

No, another country with experience travelling and dealing with other cultures and standards. I'm also not your or anyone else's nigga or nigger, nor would I want to be. I am a man of my worth and I wouldn't go calling any other black man or woman that given the roots of the term, so why throw it out there to continue a racist epithet created to degrade us because of white man's ignorance about African people that weren't all Nigerian or from Niger?

Bruh have you read the whole thread or just typing to type?

Ok chart guy...notice I said "employees"? Show us all some stats on how many women have made harassment complaints against their subordinates. It basically dsoesn't happen because men who are predators know who to go after. There is a power dynamic that can't be ignored especially if you want to talk about oversimplifying shit.
the thing outside of money that men go after with full force if pussy.

we are always trying to do something to get more and more pussy.

so if a female boss is harassing a dude...he most likely going to go with it an not snitch because he getting downlow pussy and money. he good both ways.

and even if he told....who would take him seriously? without clowning him?

I really dont care about these rich powerful pervs going through it. I think that its more true accusations than false
are you just hating on their money and lifestyle?

lets not get it fucked up.....money opens alot of doors like they open legs...

chicks constantly throw themselves at these types of dudes.

are they pervs or are they being who these women see them as?

Yall love agreeing with white women until they out here accsuing yall niggas of rape

el oh el
either side you take you are agreeing with white women

where are the people that made a big fuss about black men getting killed?

got a bit of traction....but nothing to this level.

all women can side and understand rape and sexual assault.....just like all women understand some women are full of shit with their accusations....but whos calling them out?

where are the women who are going after these want the attention with the crowd but not really a victim ass women?

the only woman who can take down and level a white woman is a black woman.

now the question is will most black women stand by their black men while walking up to the door thru thick and thin or will they leave to go be with a white man who holds the door open?

when you niggas boycott walmart and all these other wild racist companies let me know lmaoooo
thank you for the reminder.....we need a thread about who to boycott and why.

alot of these people and companies need to be shut off from the black dollar. its just the niggas who want to be rebels that mess everything up.

some of these dudes really be mad that people are speaking out. things that make you go hmmm.

the women who back that logic are trash.
dude are not mad about people speaking out if it truly happened....

we are agaisnt the chicks that want to be apart of the victim herd mentality so bad they call anything sexual harassment.

i think you get that.

if a nigga is guilty, he guilty....but logically some of these accusations are crap.

Back