Welcome To aBlackWeb

French Actor Juicy Smolièr Found Guilty of Staging Hate Crime

Lol nah tell me how it a democratic scam? Proved nothing and what was the lbgqt community supposed to get from this?
I already said what i said you pill poppin clinically retarded fruitcake

ya know, abw is the only black website i frequent that is still proactively democrat, niggas lagging. Im so disgusted by yall forever tapdancing for these people for no reason

Why is it your black duty to protect them? Could it be inherent? A predisposition perhaps?

Why can't y'all let your brother shit on the oppressor in peace?

I can always depend on at least 1 of yall running interference for the benefit of white politicians. Disgraceful

ya know, abw is the only black website i frequent that is still proactively democrat, niggas lagging. Im so disgusted by yall forever tapdancing for these people for no reason

Why is it your black duty to protect them? Could it be inherent? A predisposition perhaps?

I can always depend on at least 1 of yall running interference for the benefit of white politicians. Disgraceful

bro I ain’t said shit about being pro democrat stay focus on the one person you’re talking too. We talking about a brother being fucked with by Chicago police cuz he lied about some shit and for whatever reason you making this some deep conspiracy based off tweets. You ain’t said free the nigga one time lol. You so homophobic you don’t even support black gays but you afraid to say that and make up nonsense. Your whole gimmick been nonsense for the most part. But you still posted no concrete proof.

Lol bringing up shit that ain’t even related lol and I ain’t forget you was finna snitch on another black man. You have a predisposition to being a coon and it came out that day. Don’t project onto others. I see why the ic fell off if you were one of their best posters.

bro I ain’t said shit about being pro democrat stay focus on the one person you’re talking too. We talking about a brother being fucked with by Chicago police cuz he lied about some shit and for whatever reason you making this some deep conspiracy based off tweets. You ain’t said free the nigga one time lol. You so homophobic you don’t even support black gays but you afraid to say that and make up nonsense. Your whole gimmick been nonsense for the most part. But you still posted no concrete proof.
quoting me with more cape for white people

That's all yall are capable of

I never claimed to have proof

You're too stupid to understand conjecture

Do you know what that word means, Gump?

You're one of most stupid people here

quoting me with more cape for white people

That's all yall are capable of

I never claimed to have proof

You're to stupid to understand conjecture

Do you know what that word mean, Gump?

You're one of most stupid people here

Lol what white people are we defending? So you have no proof just running with nonsense cuz it fits your narrative. Damn you sad motherfucker man. Can’t even critically think. Should be ashamed. Can’t even support a black man being railroaded by police. That’s coon shit.

Lol what white people are we defending? So you have no proof just running with nonsense cuz it fits your narrative. Damn you sad motherfucker man. Can’t even critically think. Should be ashamed. Can’t even support a black man being railroaded by police. That’s coon shit.
Democrats. Those are the whites yall quote me to defend. You niggas trip over your capes to protect those anti black white people from my criticism.

Bottom line, Jussie didn't do this hoax alone. Jussie is in bed with the dem party. Simple math if you're unbias and not a Plantation minion

Chew on your meds on that

Democrats. Those are the whites yall quote me to defend. You niggas trip over your capes to protect those anti black white people from my criticism.

Bottom line, Jussie didn't do this hoax alone. Jussie is in bed with the dem party. Simple math if you're unbias and not a Plantation minion

Chew on your meds on that

bro what democrats were arrested with Jessie? Why do think this a democrat plot look at how poorly planned this is if it was a plot? Nobody really believed this after two weeks. Where is the plot where is the endgame in this situation? You can’t just say some shit and want folks to believe you bro. Tariq would show proof

Back