Welcome To aBlackWeb

French Actor Juicy Smolièr Found Guilty of Staging Hate Crime

I don’t care bro lol I just think they doing way too much. I mean they don’t even treat murders this bad in Chicago.
Dude made this shit a media sensation. And then tried to throw the Nigerian brothers under the bus. Jussie is no better than some bird that cried false rape. Two innocent people would be in jail right now if he had his way.

Dude made this shit a media sensation. And then tried to throw the Nigerian brothers under the bus. Jussie is no better than some bird that cried false rape. Two innocent people would be in jail right now if he had his way.

So he didn’t pay the niggas to go along with this bullshit? Because if that’s what he did it’s not that deep. Definitely not even on the same realm of a false rape accusation but that’s where your mind went.

First time back in here and I see this Goober blaming the left

Lol what a sad place you gotta be in life for this to be your only claim to fame

Of all the playable characters to pick from, he choose to play republican adjac
This is COON babble

You're a grown a man tapdancing for whites straight up

"the left" doesn't care about your slave like loyalty

They don't even care about their own tokens they put in place for optics

There's your "left" clown

Black people in politics are pawns to be used and discarded, while you cheerleading like a neutered bitch

Don't bring your Plantation mindset into 2022. Stand up for your race and not anti black political parties. Its cowardly. Don't have your black children growing up supporting these anti black people. Let the cooning and tapdancing stop with you, PLEASE .

This is COON babble

Black people in politics are pawns to be used and discarded, while you cheerleading like a neutered bitch

Don't bring your Plantation mindset into 2022. Stand up for your race and not anti black political parties. Its cowardly. Don't have your black children growing up supporting these anti black people. Let the cooning and tapdancing stop with you, PLEASE .

200 (4).gif
Boohoo nigga

You stay crying on a form vs going down and speaking to ya local opps. The 'Left' in the Bay got you shook

Deflection

You can't and wont articulate why you still support them knowing they intentionally undermine your race
Cowardice

You can't articulate why Democrats would have anything to do with Jussie Smollett being a weirdo

You see how this thread is about one thing and your own fears start seeing democrats? Of course you don't

Cowardice

You can't articulate why Democrats would have anything to do with Jussie Smollett being a weirdo

You see how this thread is about one thing and your own fears start seeing democrats? Of course you don't
I actually did articulate the connection. I dropped proof of their past connections. Ignore ignore, you ostrich

If its wrong its wrong but im not stupid enough to pretend he did this alone

And I'm damn sure not gonna pretend democrats are above lying and deceiving to get what they want

The sad part is you and yall feel its your DUTY as black people to protect democrats

Yall do instinctively

Yall negroes are inherently loyal to these people and its absolutely disgusting to see

How come y'all can't let me shit on these white folks in peace? What do yall get out of shielding whites from accountability??

What have they done to EARN this loyalty from you???? And how do you not feel like a dirty foot coon jumping to the defense of white people who your brothers and sisters say aint shit?

Why did you do that Chicity?

I moved the convo to the democrats lies thread for a reason

To not derail from the trial talk

This is COON babble

How this relates to Jessie?

Why did you do that Chicity?

I moved the convo to the democrats lies thread for a reason
Idc. If you wanted to talk politics you should made that post there. You didn't.

Feel free to make a post there without quoting me

I actually did articulate the connection. I dropped proof of their past connections. Ignore ignore, you ostrich

If its wrong its wrong but im not stupid enough to pretend he did this alone

And I'm damn sure not gonna pretend democrats are above lying and deceiving to get what they want

The sad part is you and yall feel its your DUTY as black people to protect democrats

Yall do instinctively

Yall negroes are inherently loyal to these people and its absolutely disgusting to see

How come y'all can't let me shit on these white folks in peace? What do yall get out of shielding whites from accountability??

What have they done to EARN this loyalty from you???? And how do you not feel like a dirty foot coon jumping to the defense of white people who your brothers and sisters say aint shit?

a bunch of Twitter posts supporting him don’t mean they funded or set this up tho

Back