Welcome To aBlackWeb

French Actor Juicy Smolièr Found Guilty of Staging Hate Crime

You're a foot shuffling lgbt flunkie

When one pretends anti democrat is pro republican it means you're a loyal Plantation minion like the rest, homocoon

But you’re pretending this was apart of a democratic agenda. Nevermind bro you’re an obvious idiot and flunked out of whatever school you went attended. Your lack of common sense is disgusting. Waste.

But you’re pretending this was apart of a democratic agenda. Nevermind bro you’re an obvious idiot and flunked out of whatever school you went attended. Your lack of common sense is disgusting. Waste.
Ok stop mentioning me and quoting me

You're obsessed with me. Im tired of a your miserable retarded pill addicted faggot mind bad faith arguments

Ok stop mentioning me and quoting me

You're obsessed with me. Im tired of a your miserable retarded pill addicted faggot mind bad faith arguments

Lol I’m bullying you now really? Like you don’t be tagging me out the blue to talk about bullshit. You still ain’t shown the democrat plan behind this tho. Bunch of bullshit

Lol I’m bullying you now really? Like you don’t be tagging me out the blue to talk about bullshit. You still ain’t shown the democrat plan behind this tho. Bunch of bullshit
You're a miserable mental patient who projects your misery and self hatred online for years

Its tired

Back