Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fredo Santana Dead At Age 27

The elephant in the room is these lil niggas do not go see a doctor for regular check ups and I mean never even after getting money.....u couple that w the drug abuse eating like savages and never drinking water.......all that shit adds up to this

Damn rip fredo . He just had a kid also. Keef goin to b hurtin as hell

Met dude randomly at a show at the Knitting Factory couple years back & got to speak to him. To my surprise he was incredibly chill and humble. Dude was genuinely happy to have made it out of his previous circumstances with an opportunity to travel the country & make legit money.

Those familiar with him know of his suspect past but the man was well aware of how fortunate he was to be afforded a second life. Sad that his vices led to his body giving out on him. No need to speak ill on the man when life has already done it’s worse. Liver/kidney failure ain’t no easy death.

RIP

Everybody respected him cuz of his hustle . None of chi niggas dissed him. He was bout makin money . I liked couple of songs

Daum if turned to drink and drugs due to PTSD or some fckd up mental issues or memories its shame that the Dr's didnt get him the proper help before it lead to him resorting to them measures... But the drink and drugs culture in hip hop at the moment doesnt help though and prolly makes going that route alot easier then it should be...

Last edited:
The elephant in the room is these lil niggas do not go see a doctor for regular check ups and I mean never even after getting money.....u couple that w the drug abuse eating like savages and never drinking water.......all that shit adds up to this

Alot of black men dont go to the doctor. My brother aint been in years.

Black men in general really dont go to the Doc,not just the younger generation

Back