Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fredo Santana Dead At Age 27

RIP to homie. I've seen alot of people have more health problems after they stopped sippin. withdrawal is a bitch. I stopped about 10 years ago

i was never into it...but my family was.....and the shit they did was crazy.

i just look at things as why we still blaming white people for all this.

The lack of community programs for kids after school and ineffectual/ counter productive police work in the same neighborhoods are two things I wouldn't be mad at people blaming the system, aka white people for.

The lack of community programs for kids after school and ineffectual/ counter productive police work in the same neighborhoods are two things I wouldn't be mad at people blaming the system, aka white people for.
but on the flipside

do we hold them niggas accountable who come thru with nice cars and jewelry for stunting but not building?

but on the flipside

do we hold them niggas accountable who come thru with nice cars and jewelry for stunting but not building?

You gotta hold everyone accountable. I can at least understand stunting and those who look up to stunting and only see one way to get there.

Can't say the same for margianilising communities and de-funding programs for children in exchange for tax breaks to the wealthy.

You gotta hold everyone accountable. I can at least understand stunting and those who look up to stunting and only see one way to get there.

Can't say the same for margianilising communities and de-funding programs for children in exchange for tax breaks to the wealthy.

right....ok

thats one generation.

but what about the next generation?

why should they suffer because the previous generation decided not to do anything because they was waiting on help from the govt?

how many generations while have to wait before we stand up for ourselves?

right....ok

thats one generation.

but what about the next generation?

why should they suffer because the previous generation decided not to do anything because they was waiting on help from the govt?

how many generations while have to wait before we stand up for ourselves?

This is the million dollar question that sadly no one has had the answer for yet.

Hopefully soon. It's been pretty much proven that the political/financial system in this country is out to represent, back up or help out anyone who doesn't already have something they want

This is the million dollar question that sadly no one has had the answer for yet.

Hopefully soon. It's been pretty much proven that the political/financial system in this country is out to represent, back up or help out anyone who doesn't already have something they want
in my old hood...i hated seeing the niggas with money not helping out....not even a basketball rim for niggas playing with a crate. but they were ok with selling drugs in the hood and destroying it...but not investing into it....just stuntin in it.

i promised to never be like them.

in my old hood...i hated seeing the niggas with money not helping out....not even a basketball rim for niggas playing with a crate. but they were ok with selling drugs in the hood and destroying it...but not investing into it....just stuntin in it.

i promised to never be like them.

Same situation for me, but it took a while. I realized our movement was lead by dudes in jail who wanted people to control and keep them company while they did life.

Back