Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fredo Santana Dead At Age 27

dont mean to speak ill of the deceased...but can we as people stop with shouting out the mot dumbest shit to remember people for.

if a nigga lived shitty existence....dont call it out...

bang bang glo worm northwest side killas.....really?

Not to mention all that savage stuff he did/encountered led to his health problems

Cats still glorify banging but at the end of the day it can hurt you in countless ways, directly or indirectly

Banging AIN'T cool whatsoever
i didnt want to say shit....but man....

niggas promoting all this killa killa shoot a baby shoot a baby kill an infant stab a dog....and a nigga get taken out by failed organs.

not a rival but failed organs.

man niggas need to wise up.

stop with this destructive behaviors and stop supporting and encouraging this shit.

Met dude randomly at a show at the Knitting Factory couple years back & got to speak to him. To my surprise he was incredibly chill and humble. Dude was genuinely happy to have made it out of his previous circumstances with an opportunity to travel the country & make legit money.

Those familiar with him know of his suspect past but the man was well aware of how fortunate he was to be afforded a second life. Sad that his vices led to his body giving out on him. No need to speak ill on the man when life has already done it’s worse. Liver/kidney failure ain’t no easy death.

RIP

Met dude randomly at a show at the Knitting Factory couple years back & got to speak to him. To my surprise he was incredibly chill and humble. Dude was genuinely happy to have made it out of his previous circumstances with an opportunity to travel the country & make legit money.

Those familiar with him know of his suspect past but the man was well aware of how fortunate he was to be afforded a second life. Sad that his vices led to his body giving out on him. No need to speak ill on the man when life has already done it’s worse. Liver/kidney failure ain’t no easy death.

RIP
so you saying.....someones past should not hold them accountable for how people see them?

so you would marry a full blown hoe?

come on......we all need to make better decisions. we cant move forward thinking that tomorrow will never come then when it comes ...we want to act like yesterday never happened.

i have always been the person to say at my funeral ...keep it 100. if i was an asshole to you...say it. remember me like how i treated you. dont act different. follow thru.

so you saying.....someones past should not hold them accountable for how people see them?

so you would marry a full blown hoe?

come on......we all need to make better decisions. we cant move forward thinking that tomorrow will never come then when it comes ...we want to act like yesterday never happened.

i have always been the person to say at my funeral ...keep it 100. if i was an asshole to you...say it. remember me like how i treated you. dont act different. follow thru.

Where did you see me say anything about not holding people accountable?

I told a story about my personal interaction with the man from the first time I met him & my assessment of his character from that encounter and the four or five we had there after.

You know... how he “actually” treated me.

Where did you see me say anything about not holding people accountable?

I told a story about my personal interaction with the man from the first time I met him & my assessment of his character from that encounter and the four or five we had there after.

You know... how he “actually” treated me.
bruh.....im not speaking on you.

you made a statement and i replied. you said he was cool to you...and i implied that dont make him a good dude.

see where the miscommunication comes in?

Biggest street movement in Chicago

Gang capital of the world

Do you bang @Starbucks ???

Because you act like that's some kinda accomplishment or something.

Personally, I grew up in it and couldn't go outside without it affecting my life from the age of 10. Not just me: My mom was a 40 odd year old white lady and still had to watch her colors at the time.

Homies died. Others are living like they're dead behind bars or are too screwed up from banging to ever be functional.

So please tell us all, what does being the gang capital of the world or having the biggest street movement do for somebody in life?

Probably somewhere between these two sentences
replying to a post doesnt mean you are directing something towards the person per se.

so me saying some to what you said is not saying you did something but that you made a statement that i wanted to speak on.

Do you bang @Starbucks ???

Because you act like that's some kinda accomplishment or something.

Personally, I grew up in it and couldn't go outside without it affecting my life from the age of 10. Not just me: My mom was a 40 odd year old white lady and still had to watch her colors at the time.

Homies died. Others are living like they're dead behind bars or are too screwed up from banging to ever be functional.

So please tell us all, what does being the gang capital of the world or having the biggest street movement do for somebody in life?

i was never into it...but my family was.....and the shit they did was crazy.

i just look at things as why we still blaming white people for all this.

Back