Welcome To aBlackWeb

Freddie Gibbs Responds to Benny the Butcher

Yes. It’s a damn age limit to not do stupid shit like that
Show me this magical land where niggaz wise up at 40; start investing, take care of their responsibilities, stop engaging in all forms of ignorance etc

I mean I know what y'all trying to say but y'all acting like L.A don't got 60+ year old gangbangers.

This shit don't stop mayne. Stressing niggaz ages don't stop niggatry

Show me this magical land where niggaz wise up at 40; start investing, take care of their responsibilities, stop engaging in all forms of ignorance etc

I mean I know what y'all trying to say but y'all acting like L.A don't got 60+ year old gangbangers.

This shit don't stop mayne. Stressing niggaz ages don't stop niggatry

I mean I'm 37 and it just recently started happening for me. 🤷🏿‍♂️

This shit is corny as fuck...but it's far from the corniest or worst shit rappers are doing. Shit Nicki Minaj got her fans harrassing Missy Elliot literally right now in real time. If this is enough to make you done with rap how the hell you make it through all the other petty ass shit rappers been doing the past few decades?
What? Why?

This shit is corny as fuck...but it's far from the corniest or worst shit rappers are doing. Shit Nicki Minaj got her fans harrassing Missy Elliot literally right now in real time. If this is enough to make you done with rap how the hell you make it through all the other petty ass shit rappers been doing the past few decades?

what’s going with that?

Back