Welcome To aBlackWeb

Freddie Gibbs Responds to Benny the Butcher

I’m glad that even at my age I haven’t fallen outta love wit hip hop….that shseems miserable lol…I mean I hype now knowin’ J.I.D., Roc Marci and Meechy Darko drop pin’ albums tomorrow…and they’ll prolly be some dope ass “underground”/street albums that drop too

I mean there’s still plenty of good music that comes out all tha time…I’d even say that a lot of tha hip hop that comes out is shitting on tha majority of RnB stuff coming out…I know there’s good “singers” and RnB artist out there but they’re more “underground” than a lot of tha dope “underground”

As for tha actual thread topic it is what it is…not tha first time 2 artists I really fuck wit got some beef shit goin’ on…clown shit or not as long as when they drop albums that are still flames…I’ll be checking in

Just my .02

I've been phasing it out for a few months now. I'm not listening to that shit unless I'm at work getting paid to. Just low frequency negative energy bullshit.
Bruh explains why I’m mainly on RnB and HOUSE MUSIC these days. And when it’s not that its audio SERMONS.

Last edited:
I ain't gonna lie if anything happens to Benny or Gibbs I might stop listening to rap bruh. Been too much weird shit going on lately in hip hop and we barely have good rappers left like that.

I'll be good with bumping Chet Baker, Feli Kuti, Sade, and shit man because hip hop sometimes feels like a bad investment. Even from a creating standpoint the culture depressive. I'm about to strictly be on some Kaytranada shit and just make indie pop music

Soooo what kinda movies/TV y’all watch?? Straight Rom/Coms?? Lol

Naaah….but for real I do understand trying to limit tha amount of “negativity” you expose yaself to but that’s why I keep my Bob Marley playlist in rotation every few days lol

• Goat
Reactions: GNS
Yall seem to be taking it too literally when folks are saying they're done with rap. It's like saying your girl is annoying, you not gone leave but shit still gets on your nerves.

but niggas in here talking about rappers baby mothers. In the Game’s Eminem thread, niggas was going back and forth about if Game could pay a lawsuit against some random IG model. NIGGAS doing this. But the rappers clowns? This shit got more replies than Gibbs last album thread.
alonzo-mourning-gary-payton.gif

Back