Welcome To aBlackWeb

Freddie Gibbs Responds to Benny the Butcher

It’s bad I mean there is mature rap out there but at 35 niggas wanna hear rnb over murder and shitting on broke people
Real shit. And mature rap be hella corny to me now because it's either older rappers trying to keep up with the new wave, or be saying how "wack these new niggas are" shit shit kinda lame to be honest.

But yeah the wave of harmonizing about killing opps and shit to me or heavy use of auto tune it's just getting old and hilariously silly.

Real shit. And mature rap be hella corny to me now because it's either older rappers trying to keep up with the new wave, or be saying how "wack these new niggas are" shit shit kinda lame to be honest.

But yeah the wave of harmonizing about killing opps and shit to me or heavy use of auto tune it's just getting old and hilariously silly.

Life is Good and 444 is still the best grown man albums I have, oh, and Emeritus too.

Benny is going out sad as fuck right now posting pics of Gibbs girl
Benny just get in the booth fam he supposed to be prepping for that Dj Shay project

Alchemist better stay away from these two for awhile

also just saw that Benny post

if y’all don’t like the game then I don’t see how you can like Benny

Y’all niggas sound like kids.

mY FaVOrITe RaPpeR iSnt REAl

Grow up.

it don’t got shit to do with being real.

it’s about doing clown shit/being a clown whilst perpetrating to be something else.

we get it, you don’t care if these niggas are clowns. You just wanna hear raps. And that’s cool for you.

but I’m not listening to anybody who I think is a clown, including you

7D822C7B-C118-408F-BE14-FC2B25BF1C4A.gif

Smh, niggas in here mark out to fake shit multiple times a week on a weekly basis. But hey.

yo u seen that benny butcher father being exposed as a cop aswell? thats funny asf. Two niggas beefing and both their dads are cops! Lol. Its not wrong being a cop but its just fun becuase of their music.

Alchemist better stay away from these two for awhile

also just saw that Benny post

if y’all don’t like the game then I don’t see how you can like Benny

let’s be truthful, Benny just entered his name into the hat of clownery whereas Game has been on bullshit since he came out. Documented clownery year after year.

Back