Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fragrance thread

Well in the first pic there appears to be a shower door and a mirror above what could be a sink due to the pump bottle of soap below it. Also yes I do believe that can fit in a bathroom seeing as though I have the same shelf in my bathroom. I wish you nothing but the best on this brother. May you have a good one.
Smh are we even talking about the latest picture that's up. Are you telling me that big four to five shelf thing can fit in a bathroom. Unless you have a big bathroom, but the average size ones will not fit.

Last edited:
Lol let that man cook. He just wanted to show us his fragrances.
Thank you, at last an reasonable person in the audience. All of that other stuff was unecessary and they know it was. Again just wanted attention like females that put on stripper outfits trying to catch a trick.

So fellas what kind of scents do you all like on a woman? Do like something more fruity and sweet or warm and spicy?

Lol let that man cook. He just wanted to show us his fragrances.
well I mean fragrances should be stored in a cool dry place. Due to the changing climates a bathroom usually isn’t always cool or dry. So I mean if he wants his $500+ dollar fragrances to spoil or change then yea sure let him live

well I mean fragrances should be stored in a cool dry place. Due to the changing climates a bathroom usually isn’t always cool or dry. So I mean if he wants his $500+ dollar fragrances to spoil or change then yea sure let him live

I meant with the cabinet shit lol

So fellas what kind of scents do you all like on a woman? Do like something more fruity and sweet or warm and spicy?

I don’t want my woman smelling like any fruit at all. Hated when women would overdose on the fruit body spray.

As long as it smells sweet and not overbearing but if she’s finds a good one that’s expensive, I’d probably buy it for her

Oh and how do you know that I don't have my priorities on straight. Do you have any solid evidence of that, or you just making things up as you go.

never said U personally didn't have ur priorities straight......idk u at all bruh

all I only know what u chose to share

I just offered a suggestion since we in here admiring other peoples fragrance collection

u seem cool with positive feedback, but if someone posts a response u don't like...................now u got a problem w/ random comments

but gon head and don't pay me any mind bruh..............Bond No.9 is def always a good look

u obviously got great taste
.....except when it comes to furniture🙁

Amouage interlude man black iris: If you got the original you can skip this one EXCEPT if you want a more wearable version. The black iris in this helps smooth out the composition and harshness of the first one and makes this a more versatile offering. Where the original was more suited to late night/evening, this one is more suited for the daytime. Like most Amouage fragrances this lasts forever and a day on clothes.

Verdict: Mom thought it was okay.

Creation E or Roja Dove Enigma parfum cologne: This is the second time I've sampled this fragrance and I just am not blown away. I mean it's a good sexy fragrance, but it's not hitting me. Starts off by smelling like coca cola(moreso a kind of cherry coke). If you've smelt Paco Rabanne Pure XS you'll know what I mean. After that it settles more into a honey, vanilla cognac with hints of tobacco.

Verdict: Mom thought it was okay

Old sample I applied the other day. Celine Reptile. Basically leather, pepper, and powder. A new leather bag with makeup in it. Lasts a long time, but it’s one of those joints that will disappear on you and you won’t know you still have a fragrance on until someone else tells you you smell good. Nothing too crazy. I would sample first then buy on a discount
65C64BDA-DC07-4265-8AE0-BC5C9710F302.jpeg

Last edited:
Ok I'm reloaded

View attachment 680189

Amouage jubilation

Killian intoxicated

Killian back to black

Killian vodka on the rocks

Louis Vuitton les sables rose

Creed royal Mayfair

Creed viking

Arabian oud resala

Bond no 9 wallstreet

Chanel platinum ego

Chanel allure sport extreme

Prada L'Homme

Hawas for him

Ysl y

Bond no 9 Manhattan
What does that killian smells like i just got hip to it ?

Had some points at Macys so...

IMG-1496.jpg

Back