Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Four Nashville cops fired for on-duty sex with female officer, also fired

test
Who here has had sex on company time?

This woman and these men I think were excessive and reckless. Like they weren't trying to be discreet at all.

Workplace romance/ lust sessions always happen. I felt so productive. I would go smoke a blunt and relieve some stress with my work husband...shit lasted like a year lol...I was like 24ish. But nobody ever knew...we was wild. But multiple co-workers hell no... that's too much dick and drama.

But yeah ppl definitely talk and hook-up while at work...I am not surprised at the police for doing this.

Damn I feel like that's risky...

At night it wasn't.

But it was one time it was like 2-3 in the afternoon. And she was parked right freight building. I've never been so horny and nervous at the same time. Lol

I knew if we got caught my black ass was the one that was gonna catch that charge. And that shit would be federal.

At an airport you can basically take your pick of any of the jet bridges that don’t have a plane scheduled soon

At night it wasn't.

But it was one time it was like 2-3 in the afternoon. And she was parked right freight building. I've never been so horny and nervous at the same time. Lol

I knew if we got caught my black ass was the one that was gonna catch that charge. And that shit would be federal.

Lol yeah it create this intense living on the edge feeling. It usually be amazing sex on these moments lol

Lol yeah it create this intense living on the edge feeling. It usually be amazing sex on these moments lol

Love sex in public for this reason but risking my job always felt like a line I couldn’t cross

I would just link with coworkers off the clock

Back