Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Four Nashville cops fired for on-duty sex with female officer, also fired

test
tenor.gif

I think the trade off is, we can fuck how much ever we want and have no change in our perception, maybe even an increase in our coolness. Sheā€™s forever gonna be known as the cop that let a trained get ran on her.

Looking at it objectively, Iā€™d rather be able to fuck who I want, when I want and nobody care. Rather than be judged for it. Only time a man is judged for who he fucks is if itā€™s a kid, another man, or a ugly woman.

Avoid those three and you good, a woman can get fucked by three handsome nasa scientists and still be a slut.

Shorty was being passed around on some boys club shit. One of the officers referred to it as ā€œgorilla pimpingā€. This wasnā€™t just a slutty chick that got angry, it was structural corruption and (sometimes physically) coerced sex that turned her into a recreational piece at work for people who controlled her career.

Alot of yall niggas want to do white man things and not have repercussions for it. What them niggas did was wrong and disgusting. If you have a problem with the Baltimore Gun Squad, Scorpion, SCU,C.R.A.S.H,Goon Squad or any rogue police forces, this is what builds on that.

This ā€˜male rightsā€™ shit niggas be on now is rotting the brain.

Plus all them niggas is cops,class enemies that murder and harass Black men.

Back