Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Four Nashville cops fired for on-duty sex with female officer, also fired

test
Well shit

She might got a fuck problem

after thinkin about it a lil more, it’s unfair for me to say that. Everybody involved played their part in the fuckery. She was just the common denominator at times.

if everybody was consenting adults, the only thing they did wrong was do this shit on duty.

I suppose that's a matter of opinion. I find infidelity kind of fucked up still but I figure I might be a minority these days lmao.

I mean that’s implied.

I didn’t think about the wives/girlfriends of the men that were fuckin that woman. I sorta meant her husband because he seems to forgive her.

giphy.gif

I was thinking he was cool with it

Dude knew he'd never have to pay another traffic ticket in his life. Like "Bro, toss that ticket and I'll let you toss my wife."

She is a 7 at some bases in S. Korea.

9 on a battleship.

14 on a submarine…

senior leadership be some dirty dick bastards.

Bruh I be wondering how chicks manage to come back alive after being out on a submarine. You talking about a gang of dudes and one or two chicks locked in an oversized tuna can for a month. That shit just sounds like a tragedy in the making.

Dude knew he'd never have to pay another traffic ticket in his life. Like "Bro, toss that ticket and I'll let you toss my wife."

Bruh I be wondering how chicks manage to come back alive after being out on a submarine. You talking about a gang of dudes and one or two chicks locked in an oversized tuna can for a month. That shit just sounds like a tragedy in the making.
By putting out.

Back