Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Foundational/FBA/ADOS vs. Black Immigrants

If this was not an issue, this thread would have not been made. FBAs are noticing the underlying remarks and tactics that black immigrants are doing to under mind FBAs and it's being called out.

If you're on Twitter heavy, you see it from black immigrants every day. FBAs are not going around putting down black immigrants, it's the other way around, and you can see if you're on Twitter and other online platforms.

It's a real issue.

Tethers

Agreeing with me about what on twitter?

Your black immigrants are the ones spewing the BS. FBAs are not out here making songs about "black immigrants" calling them names.

FBAs are not going into other countries trying to cancel their culture or tribal ceremonies

Black immigrants are coming over here kicking that BS, speaking the nonsense.

Even on that ABC show, with the black immigrant actress, she made comments about FBA women
Idk, choose something. It equally won't matter because Twitter is for the birds, tbh. You're out here painting the entire diaspora with a black republican of all things. Gtfoh.

None of us would be here without the things that FBAs did. This is the first time in my entire life that I've heard even a report of a black immigrant saying otherwise, it's something so obvious I never even contemplated someone would think otherwise.

Just be thankful that FBAs fought for you anchor babies to even be over here enjoying America.

Never stated that FBAs don't have their own coons, I think it was stated in the thread. What the issue is, is how black immigrants come over here and they want to speak against black issues, when their homelands are fucked up and they don't utter a word, nor go at the folks who are fucking up their home lands

How can you jump on the very ppl that fought to get you over here, then come over here, and talk down on them, call them names, when your homeland is just if not more fucked up and you don't utter a word towards the very folks that are fucking up the area

Black immigrants have no room to speak, clean up home first, speak on those homeland issues, the place that you, or your grandparents left to escape. Speak on those issues, stay out of the things that's going on over here in our homeland FBAs

Here's where your point falls short. Those issues that you speak of...once those immigrants are here become their issues too and more than likely were issues they faced where they come from. So to say that they shouldn't speak on issues that affect their daily lives too makes no sense. They dont get skipped over for police brutality. They dont get skipped over for being denied loans. They don't get skipped over for white folks being racist to them. The issues that Black folks face here they face globally. So they can speak on them the same way others do

Just be thankful that FBAs fought for you anchor babies to even be over here enjoying America
Done, now what?

Lol, like another poster said you're acting real American.

>Muh homeland

I seem to remember exactly one group of people native to America, and they aren't white or black, but ok.

Last edited:
Just be thankful that FBAs fought for you anchor babies to even be over here enjoying America.

Never stated that FBAs don't have their own coons, I think it was stated in the thread. What the issue is, is how black immigrants come over here and they want to speak against black issues, when their homelands are fucked up and they don't utter a word, nor go at the folks who are fucking up their home lands

How can you jump on the very ppl that fought to get you over here, then come over here, and talk down on them, call them names, when your homeland is just if not more fucked up and you don't utter a word towards the very folks that are fucking up the area

Black immigrants have no room to speak, clean up home first, speak on those homeland issues, the place that you, or your grandparents left to escape. Speak on those issues, stay out of the things that's going on over here in our homeland FBAs

This reads kinda familar. Almost like an alias...Hmmmmm

So people like Candice Owen's dont exist? Herman Cain wasn't a real person? Clarence Thomas not real? The AG in Kentucky isnt a real Black person? Ben Carson not real? There's plenty of Black folks born and raised here who actively work against their own on a daily basis. To paint it as something coming mainly from and having the most impact from Black immigrants is doing white folks job for them.

"They have a right to be coons" - @Disanthrope

lol

Done, now what?

>Muh homeland

I seem to remember exactly one group of people native to America, and they aren't white or black, but ok.

some folks say blacks was the natives here

Idk, choose something. It equally won't matter because Twitter is for the birds, tbh. You're out here painting the entire diaspora with a black republican of all things. Gtfoh.

None of us would be here without the things that FBAs did. This is the first time in my entire life that I've heard even a report of a black immigrant saying otherwise, it's something so obvious I never even contemplated someone would think otherwise.

Just because it's YOUR first time hearing of such thing, that don't make it not true.

Look it up and understand why black immigrants are even able to come over here and who were pushing for that to happen, It wasn't other black immigrants pushing for this act to happen.

Here's where your point falls short. Those issues that you speak of...once those immigrants are here become their issues too and more than likely were issues they faced where they come from. So to say that they shouldn't speak on issues that affect their daily lives too makes no sense. They dont get skipped over for police brutality. They dont get skipped over for being denied loans. They don't get skipped over for white folks being racist to them. The issues that Black folks face here they face globally. So they can speak on them the same way others do

Doesn't dismiss the fact that "black immigrants" come over here doing and saying underlying things to shit on FBA.

The "black immigrant" women are the worse, they talk down on FBA women so bad. Most/Many "black immigrant" women seek white men, which is why they spew underlying things towards FBA men and women.

If you are on twitter, it's a lot of that, that's going on from them, and FBAs are now calling out that BS.

Done, now what?

>Muh homeland

Some say that when "black immigrants" get over here, they have the "talk" about keep away from FBA.

FBA family members don't have the "talk" about keeping away from "black immigrants"

"black immigrants' look at FBA as a different set of black ppl, "I'm not like that negro" - Umbugay

Calling folks anchor babies. Done even adopted white people's insults to try and make your point but Black immigrants got all the issues

There's an AKATA video posted. Is that word not used as an insult towards FBAs?? It's funny how you skipped over that word to paint YOUR point.

I never heard a white person, woman, nor man call another black person, an anchor baby to insult them, Have you?

An anchor baby is a person born here that have 2 parents that are not FBAs. Non-FBA baby.

AKATA, black immigrants making whole music videos about FBAs and black immigrant women on twitter always use the word when referring to FBA ppl.

They don't use towards their own kind or white folks

Black Americans do this to Black folks outside the states all the time though. I've said before Black folks here get very American when it comes to telling other people what their experience is. It's been done in this very thread

mannnn fuck outta here with the “we do it too” bullshit. Every day on this forum niggas are speaking over Black americans. I cant speak for others, but I dont speak over the exepriences of those that dont live in the states

Its also been proven time and time again that Black folks throughout the diaspora have ill ideas and feelings towards Black americans. Just go on twitter

Hell my ex roommate from Niagara told me that most African ppl hate Black americans and think we are all lazy and dumb.

If this was not an issue, this thread would have not been made. FBAs are noticing the underlying remarks and tactics that black immigrants are doing to under mind FBAs and it's being called out.

If you're on Twitter heavy, you see it from black immigrants every day. FBAs are not going around putting down black immigrants, it's the other way around, and you can see if you're on Twitter and other online platforms.

It's a real issue.

Tethers
Its also been proven time and time again that Black folks throughout the diaspora have ill ideas and feelings towards Black americans. Just go on twitter

Hell my ex roommate from Niagara told me that most African ppl hate Black americans and think we are all lazy and dumb.

sensing a pattern here... lol

Back