Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Foundational/FBA/ADOS vs. Black Immigrants

twitter is filled with ppl from all over the world giving their opinions. every day up there is a diaspora war usually started by Africans speaking ill about Black americans.

If you arent on twitter then of course all of this sounds bogus to you.

ah yes the pattern of you being willfully obtuse 28 days out the month

nah... not at all. Aint no subtlety with yall.

We can all acknowledge there are some black immigrants that dont fuck with us. I only take issue with those trying to make it seem like the MAJORITY of them dont.... and using twitter as ya main point of reference and not real life experiences.

I've met plenty of Africans, Jamaicans, Bahamians, Trinis, Haitians, Bermudians etc that dont see themselves as better or actively try to stay separate or look down on Black Americans. Been around way more that fucked wit us than those that didnt.

Again, my issue is the broad strokes yall painting with and the shit yall try to use to justify separation and division rather than unifying

mannnn fuck outta here with the “we do it too” bullshit. Every day on this forum niggas are speaking over Black americans. I cant speak for others, but I dont speak over the exepriences of those that dont live in the states

Exactly. You can't speak for others so you can't say what other folks are saying or aren't saying. And clearly as evidenced by this thread some on your side of the coin feel as if they can tell non American Black folks about what they experience.

There's an AKATA video posted. Is that word not used as an insult towards FBAs?? It's funny how you skipped over that word to paint YOUR point.

I never heard a white person, woman, nor man call another black person, an anchor baby to insult them, Have you?

An anchor baby is a person born here that have 2 parents that are not FBAs. Non-FBA baby.

AKATA, black immigrants making whole music videos about FBAs and black immigrant women on twitter always use the word when referring to FBA ppl.

They don't use towards their own kind or white folks

You've never heard or seen a white person refer to a Black immigrant as an anchor baby? White people literally spent the past 5 years calling children of immigrants anchor babies. Or did that not come up during your extensive research on Twitter.

And let's not act as if there arent entire movies made with shitty foreign accents depicting Black folks in different countries as somehow less than, Dirty, uncivilized, etc. This tit for tat shit you're on has you literally regurgitating the best of the white man's view points on Black people.

You know why this is pointless...because it hasn't been denied that there are some immigrants who come here with a negative view of Black Americans. The problem is using the views of some to paint them as the views of hundreds of countries of different people and saying that their experiences as Black people in this country and outside of it are somehow less valid. The very self hatred you think you're preaching against you're falling right in line with

again, Im not fully invested in the foundational Blacks vs Ados???? vs whatever the fuck else (I do not participate in diaspora wars) but Im not going to sit up here and act like the entire world doesnt have ill opinions of Black americans including those that look like us.

again, Im not fully invested in the foundational Blacks vs Ados???? vs whatever the fuck else (I do not participate in diaspora wars) but Im not going to sit up here and act like the entire world doesnt have ill opinions of Black americans including those that look like us.

What lil opinions are you talking about. You've had Jamaicans talk down to you like they were better?

sensing a pattern here... lol

I guess what is being stated in this thread and what is being said on twitter about FBAs are lies?

You haven't addressed anything about what "black immigrants", your folks do to undermine FBAs.

You act as this is a non-important issue that your folks (black immigrants) create? Your black immigrants are the ones being that way towards FBAs, not FBAs, we are just responding to the bullshit.

Black Immigrants are the ones who are the tethers, who talk about FBAs, make videos, use the word AKATAs, and other terms

Everybody joked on everybody

Africans weren't the only kids to not get joked on, If a Cally FBA kid moved to the East part of the country, with their accent, they were tease, just like a East Coast FBA kid that moved down south, vice versa. If Africans came to school with church shoes/hard bottoms with shorts on, and high socks with a button shirt, they were going to get these jokes, just as if a FBA came to school with a messed up haircut etc.

bruh until you posted about that guy running for office I haven’t seen any other black immigrants talk about removing black. If anything they might be on some respectability politics and wondering why we don’t act like MLK. But as far who threatens my life or hinders me it ain’t blacks from other countries

It's funny how "black immigrants" can come here and tell folks what FBAs should be doing, how lazy we are, and this and that but you don't find FBAs going to Africa trying to tell black immigrants.

Can a FBA man or woman go to West Africa and talk down on their ppl?? Call them names, if so, show the proof

Can a FBA man or woman go to any of the Africa countries/nations and talk down on their tribal members, talk down on their ppl in their village?

It's funny how "black immigrants" can come here and tell folks what FBAs should be doing, how lazy we are, and this and that but you don't find FBAs going to Africa trying to tell black immigrants.

Can a FBA man or woman go to West Africa and talk down on their ppl?? Call them names, if so, show the proof

Can a FBA man or woman go to any of the Africa countries/nations and talk down on their tribal members, talk down on their ppl in their village?
Read up on Liberia doggie

I guess what is being stated in this thread and what is being said on twitter about FBAs are lies?

You haven't addressed anything about what "black immigrants", your folks do to undermine FBAs.

You act as this is a non-important issue that your folks (black immigrants) create? Your black immigrants are the ones being that way towards FBAs, not FBAs, we are just responding to the bullshit.

Black Immigrants are the ones who are the tethers, who talk about FBAs, make videos, use the word AKATAs, and other terms

Again you are (intentionally it seems) missing the fuckin point.

I clearly said several times, it is an issue and that some black immigrants dont fuck with us. I simply dont like yall painting the narrative that its the majority of them.. especially when Twitter is your main point of reference.

How about instead of lumping them all into one group you can simply say... "SOME" black immigrants. Aint that difficult

Again you are (intentionally it seems) missing the fuckin point.

I clearly said several times, it is an issue and that some black immigrants dont fuck with us. I simply dont like yall painting the narrative that its the majority of them.. especially when Twitter is your main point of reference.

How about instead of lumping them all into one group you can simply say... "SOME" black immigrants. Aint that difficult

It's more than several. You can down-size the situation to several, it doesn't negate the fact that it happens and comes from them, but many FBA know it's more than 'several' times.

Still can’t believe black Americans was outrage about Adele indulging herself and Jamaican Culture.

like what the hell. Folks from that culture let it rock and she was respectful so why the fuck was we even voicing our opinion.

Back