Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Foundational/FBA/ADOS vs. Black Immigrants

*rewatches* by force, apparently

Your. Thread. Title. Is. WRONG.

Words matter.

And there's no way we can have a legit discussion when trolls like Mister around to undermine anything remotely pro black

Bad faith actor in a bad faith thread...

But again my point was made with the clip i posted of nigerians getting "the talk"

They initiate smoke yet your thread title doesn't reflect that

I'm a troll for seeing through your attempt to feign offense in order to avoid using your words to back your stance on this subject? Not my fault that you used one of the most tired and lazy excuses to avoid conversation.

Now, two different posters have posts in here that deserve your attention. Care to offer rebuttals or will you continue your attempts at misdirection?

*rewatches* by force, apparently

Your. Thread. Title. Is. WRONG.

Words matter.

And there's no way we can have a legit discussion when trolls like Mister around to undermine anything remotely pro black

Bad faith actor in a bad faith thread...

But again my point was made with the clip i posted of nigerians getting "the talk"

They initiate smoke yet your thread title doesn't reflect that

your claims of bad faith are bullshit. me putting one name in front of the other doesnt insinuate in any way WHO STARTED or WHO IS ACTIVELY ENGAGING in the so called "vs."

You just being petty and deflecting. Can we move past the title and just make our points?

You posting one video from some random ass lady doesnt mean ALL Nigerians share the same views.. the fuck?

Painting with a wide brush no matter who does it is corny as fuck to me

You posting one video from some random ass lady doesnt mean ALL Nigerians share the same views.. the fuck?

Painting with a wide brush no matter who does it is corny as fuck to me

They hate when the white man does it when discussing us as a whole, but are quick to turn around and do it to a subset of black people. Then call others conditioned....

ehhh im not just gon let this rock.. you got proof/data or you just talkin shit? saying "no hate, just facts" dont make it facts

No need for one-upmanship in the discussion if you're trying to have genuine discourse.

One-upmanship isn't the point. The point to let it be known immigrants and their offspring are relatively stable and secure. Maybe that reality is what's stoking the resentment. We should be cooperating with eachother to better our collective condition, not at each other's throats. There's enough to deal with through poverty and systemic and generational racism, why the fuck are Americans painting foreigners or recent gen black ppl as the enemy.

I'm a troll for seeing through your attempt to feign offense in order to avoid using your words to back your stance on this subject? Not my fault that you used one of the most tired and lazy excuses to avoid conversation.

Now two different posters have posts in here that deserve your attention. Care to offer rebuttals or will you continue your attempts at misdirection?
Nah. The thread title was the misdirection. Since you're indifferent to black matters you wouldn't care

I posted a video as the basis of my point. You reacted but didn't refute, cuz you can't

Bottom line, some immigrants have CONTEMPT for black Americans that starts in their homeland. That's where the divide begins.

I dare you or inori to show proof to the contrary...

Nah. The thread title was the misdirection. Since you're indifferent to black matters you wouldn't care

I posted a video as the basis of my point. You reacted but didn't refute, cuz you can't

Bottom line, some immigrants have CONTEMPT for black Americans that starts in their homeland. That's where the divide begins.

I dare you or inori to show proof to the contrary...

Posting videos of some random nigerians as the basis of your point is laughable and lazy. Use your words. Provide facts. You've made the claim. It's not on us to prove your claim to be untrue. The burden of proof is on you since you are the one making the claims.

Y'all love pretending "hoteps" are the problem because it's easier to not have to combat the actual problem. That's why yall vote democrat, to pretend the issue of white supremacy goes away when Republicans are gone.

Y'all love pretending "hoteps" are the problem because it's easier to not have to combat the actual problem. That's why yall vote democrat, to pretend the issue of white supremacy goes away when Republicans are gone.

Still with the avoidance and misdirection. You're not low, guy. It's transparent as hell.

deflection game crazy

Posting videos of some random nigerians as the basis of your point is laughable and lazy. Use your words. Provide facts. You've made the claim. It's not on us to prove your claim to be untrue. The burden of proof is on you since you are the one making the claims.
What I posted is proof enough for this low vibration arena... i mean, was she lying???????

Nigerians dont get the talk? They don't call us "Akata"?

They do. We react. Yall try to vilify the reaction because its easier that way. Its easier than coming to grips with the reality we're facing

One-upmanship isn't the point. The point to let it be known immigrants and their offspring are relatively stable and secure. Maybe that reality is what's stoking the resentment. We should be cooperating with eachother to better our collective condition, not at each other's throats. There's enough to deal with through poverty and systemic and generational racism, why the fuck are Americans painting foreigners or recent gen black ppl as the enemy.

props for the links/sources.

Ima take a look and circle back when I get back to the crib

deflection game crazy
Nah, im generalizing but it's true

You were in another thread rationalizing not doing anything about being spat on by a racist white bitch

Its the same pattern on every racial subject with ABW. Yall look for the quickest path to turning the other cheek

What I posted us proof enough for this low vibration arena... i mean, was she lying???????

They do. We react. Yall try to vilify the reaction because its easier that way. Its easier than coming to grips with the reality we're facing

It's incredibly lazy for someone who has such a strong opinion on a subject. I could post a video of a group of coons telling you that racism is no longer a problem in this country. Would that make what they're saying a fact?

What I posted us proof enough for this low vibration arena... i mean, was she lying???????

They do. We react. Yall try to vilify the react because its easier that way. Its easier than coming to grips with the reality we're facing

It's easy to take random interactions online and disingenuously claim the problem is more pervasive than it actually is. You have no solid, universal proof. you've got baseless anecdotes and feeble nitpicking.

Yet here you have on the other side an entire fuckin ideology rooted in Black American exceptionalism at the expense of members of the Diaspora.

This isn't working out for u might as well stop while ur at it.

Nah, im generalizing but it's true

You were in another thread rationalizing not doing anything about being spat on by a racist white bitch

Its the same pattern on every racial subject with ABW. Yall look for the quickest path to turning the other cheek

More deflection. I never rationalized not doing anything.

I specifically said cuz of how I am... I wouldnt put myself that position to have to deal with that shit. but go ahead and keep dodging and switching the subject to avoid standing on your principles on THIS topic

It's easy to take random interactions online and disingenuously claim the problem is more pervasive than it actually is. You have no solid, universal proof. you've got baseless anecdotes and feeble nitpicking.

Yet here you have on the other side an entire fuckin ideology rooted in Black American exceptionalism at the expense of members of the Diaspora.

This isn't working out for u might as well stop while ur at it.
"Black American exceptionalism at the expense of members of the Diaspora."

Negative. We don't owe them anything, nor do we hinder them. So that's just bullshit

Like i said, yall wanna keep your heads in the sand cuz its easier that way. Docility reigns here

Black Americans are the only entity on this planet that fights white supremacy as a group.. if the rest of the Diaspora isn't doing that then what good are they to us huh?

"Black American exceptionalism at the expense of members of the Diaspora."

Negative. We don't owe them anything, nor do we hinder them. So that's just bullshit. Like i said, yall wanna keep your heads in the sand cuz its easier that way. Docility reigns here

Black Americans are the only entity on this planet that fights white supremacy as a group.. if the rest of the Diaspora isn't doing that then what good are they to us huh?

Have you ever been outside of the states fam?

If you had been.. you wouldnt have made such a silly fuckin statement.

Back