Welcome To aBlackWeb

For the life of me, I cannot understand this mentality.

But short and simple she a bird. Ran across plenty of women like this in new Orleans. Before I can even press play, based on the overuse of make up, her jaw structure, and her hair I can tell where she was about to go. I absolutely hate stereotyping but what I hate more is when a stereotype is proven correct. As far as her thought process more power to sugar daddies that will do that for her but she is clearly hurt and not in it for a serious or long term relationship. She has some growth to do. Hell I think ALOT of folks do. I'm clearly growing myself and I'm starting to peep alot of bullshit from both sides of emotional charged groups of men and women.
The level minded thinkers are being forgotten in all of this "hot take " era shit.

Like for example her thought process is not something that should be taken seriously, but men and women will take it seriously. Same with that goofy ass hot boy summer shit. It's like everyone doing childish goofy ass shit and trying to justify it.
man, why you aint tell me you was in NOLA.
i was just down there for like 6 days.

Nigga wants friends so bad lmao

giphy.gif

Got thru the vid, on mute

Not sure of the message but, she fine

The new generation adopting mindsets dictated to them by pop culture.

And any man that courts this woman should be fully aware of what they are signing up for.

They should be but they will still fuck with her then pretend to be shocked when it turns out she's just with them for their money

Back