Welcome To aBlackWeb

For the life of me, I cannot understand this mentality.

If that’s how she feel that’s how she feel
Word
If a cat want them issues thats on him.

What I wanna know is how these hoes that i assume were born a woman always seem to know how a man supposed to act.

Also if she is even serious wtf is she providing, better be more than ass.

Idiotic, but atleast she upfront about it lol and best believe there will be some cornball ass nigga that would do all that

She pump fakin

Talkin all that shit in hopes that some simp ass nigga will try it. Then she will end up settling for an aint shit nigga that SHE gotta take care of bitch and complain about it, but wont leave him.

The cycle continues

whats the video about, i dont have facebook
Shorty in video saying she's not trying to hear nothing unless he paying her bills. TS never heard of this before but niggas been trickin on bitches since the dawn of time. Trickin is in our DNA. Especially nowadays with the internet bitches doing P4P.

1) Props to any man that can listen to her talk for longer than 10 seconds. Your threshold for torture is awesome.

2) No nigga wants you to get that makeup done. Chicks really walking around her looking like Cirque Du Soleil rejects and thinking hey are doing that for us.

3) What the fuck is up with chicks and these ridiculously long eyelashes? I can't be the only one that thinks they look absolutely ridiculous. I mean the chick is pretty but she got too much going on with her face.

4) The same chicks sitting here looking at dudes like bill money get mad at dudes for looking at them like walking talking pussies. Shit is stupid.

i know this girl with the same mindset . She wont even let him help his mom out with her bills and only want him to spend it on her .

But short and simple she a bird. Ran across plenty of women like this in new Orleans. Before I can even press play, based on the overuse of make up, her jaw structure, and her hair I can tell where she was about to go. I absolutely hate stereotyping but what I hate more is when a stereotype is proven correct. As far as her thought process more power to sugar daddies that will do that for her but she is clearly hurt and not in it for a serious or long term relationship. She has some growth to do. Hell I think ALOT of folks do. I'm clearly growing myself and I'm starting to peep alot of bullshit from both sides of emotional charged groups of men and women.
The level minded thinkers are being forgotten in all of this "hot take " era shit.

Like for example her thought process is not something that should be taken seriously, but men and women will take it seriously. Same with that goofy ass hot boy summer shit. It's like everyone doing childish goofy ass shit and trying to justify it.

Back