Welcome To aBlackWeb

For the life of me, I cannot understand this mentality.

i really wish i could remember who it was on this site that said "people would sell their souls for the price of fame" or something similar

i think shit like this is done strictly for likes.

But i'll entertain her for just a few posts. Her pov is alarming for several reasons

so, if a dude is taking her out and paying her bills...what the fuck is she doing in all this? So she gets to go to work and keep her money for herself? So she moved in an apt with the hopes of having a man pay for somewhere where his name is nowhere to be found? Or for her to use a cellphone where he has no say so over what kinda plan she got and related?

Chicks like her seem to have forgotten that they outnumber men. She already eliminated a BUNCHA dudes just off this clip alone, so she gonna end up settling for a nigga that dont do 1/5th of the shit she going on about just so she not by herself.

aka @datgirl_icey

Also @AP21 id like to hear your thoughts on this video because she clearly is from your neck of the woods lol.

@Thor & @1/2 yall can chime in as well.

it is what it is

a lot of people are cool with this arrangement and i dont think area has anything to do with it

I aint fuckin wit it but at the same I wont front like i wouldnt if I was just rich or some shit

(oh and single)

i really wish i could remember who it was on this site that said "people would sell their souls for the price of fame" or something similar
Nigga I said it!

And its ppl will sell they soul, just to buy some attention- Wale

Niggas treat chicks just like that.

But it just be sex.

I told a chick before “what you calling me for this early for”

Had to cut the shit off 5 secs in. Turned my phone volume down as low as it would go and she was still screaming. Cliff notes?
she not trying to consider dating niggas unless they paying her bills

that bitch is delusional. She'll never find the right man with that attitude, especially with all that clownmake up on her face. These new hoes are so tacky

Seems to me she was bs'n. Unfortunately tho...there's a lot of them who actually believe that bs and live by it. And any man who follows this up and actually pays the bills of women wit this kind of logic...deserves all the bs that comes wit it.

These muthafuccas got it in their head that there's a shortage of pussy, and that THEIR pussy is somehow prime real estate. And the dumbazzz men who pay these hefas bills, act like they can't find women who actually handle their own priorities.

Back