Welcome To aBlackWeb

For the life of me, I cannot understand this mentality.

The new generation adopting mindsets dictated to them by pop culture.

And any man that courts this woman should be fully aware of what they are signing up for.
It ain’t a new generation thing. People my age was like this when we were in our 20s.

Also @AP21 id like to hear your thoughts on this video because she clearly is from your neck of the woods lol.

@Thor & @1/2 yall can chime in as well.
i really wish i could remember who it was on this site that said "people would sell their souls for the price of fame" or something similar

i think shit like this is done strictly for likes.

But i'll entertain her for just a few posts. Her pov is alarming for several reasons

so, if a dude is taking her out and paying her bills...what the fuck is she doing in all this? So she gets to go to work and keep her money for herself? So she moved in an apt with the hopes of having a man pay for somewhere where his name is nowhere to be found? Or for her to use a cellphone where he has no say so over what kinda plan she got and related?

Chicks like her seem to have forgotten that they outnumber men. She already eliminated a BUNCHA dudes just off this clip alone, so she gonna end up settling for a nigga that dont do 1/5th of the shit she going on about just so she not by herself.

It ain’t a new generation thing. People my age was like this when we were in our 20s.

Well lets say gen x/gen z.

Thats not the exact point i wanted to argue anyway.

Im saying those in those two groups are those that are most influenced by pop culture. Hence her use of "secure the bag".

but real talk.......its alot of chick like this.

i just glad none of them are on here.

and dont let them know you got a few dollars.

Back